Search found 10 matches
Search found 10 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Tue Apr 03, 2018 9:42 am
- Forum: SOFTWARE PROGRAMMING & DISCUSSION
- Topic: ROM merge program ?
- Replies: 10
- Views: 2046
Here is example how to merge 256k TOS:
Code: Select all
# Set Buffer bufsize 256k # Set Working Dir chdir H:\TOS # Pull the HI (EVEN) and LO (ODD) ROMs into the buffer load TOSHI.BIN 0 128k all -> 0 even load TOSLO.BIN 0 128k all -> 0 odd #Dump the buffer to file save TOS.IMG 256k <- 0 all
- Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:04 pm
- Forum: DISPLAYS & CONVERTERS
- Topic: Atari ST Display Basics
- Replies: 31
- Views: 13957
Commodore 64 was interesting, because it had no extra PAL or NTSC encoder, it was built in it's video chip. Once one C-64 from France arrived. It had RGB output (actually solved with in TV-s used PAL decoder), unlike no other C-64 French Atari 7800 console is similar. Its videochip MARIA outputs S-...
- Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:45 pm
- Forum: NEWS & ANNOUNCEMENTS
- Topic: PLCC FUNKY TO PLCC NORMAL ADAPTERS
- Replies: 8
- Views: 2134
aha thanks for pointed that. And BTW I made 2 of yours adapters and it is not hard but time demanding and you have to be really careful so it is nice you have some ready.
- Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:41 pm
- Forum: HARDWARE ISSUES
- Topic: NetUSBee Lite problems on TT: Any thoughts?
- Replies: 48
- Views: 7596
What is the full configuration of your TT? I had a trouble with network on my TT which has Aix TT RAM and NOVA installed. When removed one of device everything works well.