Search found 173 matches
- Sun Nov 11, 2018 11:01 pm
- Forum: HARDWARE ISSUES
- Topic: Cable info to connect a Mega ST keyboard to a standard ST
- Replies: 2
- Views: 772
- Sun Oct 28, 2018 5:30 pm
- Forum: HARDWARE DISCUSSIONS
- Topic: Early 520ST keyboards different?
- Replies: 6
- Views: 985
Where is the mouse and joystick port? The keyboard connector is usually 7 lines(8 pin connector). Is the the 1985 computer a 520 ST+? I think those had the port on the right side and not on the keyboard. Never seen one with metal shielding though. EDIT: Yup. Seems to be a 520+(1040 with piggyback RA...
- Sat Sep 22, 2018 8:31 pm
- Forum: ATARI FOR SALE & WANTED
- Topic: FOR SALE: Atari Test (and others...) cartridge!
- Replies: 38
- Views: 8063
Whats the value and size of C1, C2, C4, C5 and C6? I need to get an hold of a pair of new ones. Hmm, you see, two of them kind of run away from me and is hidden on the floor somewhere. Or entered in some other dimension before they hit the floor. Hard for me to know. But... the rest is soldered! 201...