Search found 461 matches
- Thu Nov 22, 2018 9:44 pm
- Forum: ALPHA DEVELOPMENT INFO
- Topic: MMU SMT ADAPTERS - WIP
- Replies: 73
- Views: 8299
I lied. The doubleST machine is SMT ... Still needed?
- Thu Nov 22, 2018 10:12 am
- Forum: ST
- Topic: CO700115 REV. 2B with Piggyback RAM expansion.
- Replies: 11
- Views: 2541
I can't quite make out the revision, I will update when I have it apart again, but it has a piggyback RAM expansion. Anybody else think those wires look like telephone cable? Very very early motherboard - no filters. And yes, that's typical extracted wires from a telephone extension - I've used the...
- Wed Nov 21, 2018 8:09 am
- Forum: HARDWARE DISCUSSIONS
- Topic: 520ST small model w/ no floppy / general advice
- Replies: 22
- Views: 2667
I'm confused by it claiming to have 4MB. I can only see 2.5MB. The MMU is of a model that supports different sized banks so I don't have an immediate opinion.