1. Buffered DB23 out
2. Two USB HID ports with following support
- HID Keyboard support
- HID Mouse
- Support for Keyboard+Mouse combo
- Support for standard HID Gamepad :
- In Joystick mode with 3 buttons
- In CD32 Gamepad mode
(all known issues solved)
- After inserting USB hid devices (mouse, gamepad, keyboard + mouse combo) which require to override game ports, ALL ports are turned off, and you need to use USB devices. You cannot mix and match. Override is indicated by LED2. USB Keyboard only doesn't override ports
- There is application provided which allows to set up sensitivity of mouse. It works by dividing mouse values and reducing sensitivity, so following values are available 1,2 ,4, 8, 16, where 1 most sensitive, and 16 least sensitive
Most standard USB HID mouse, keyboards and PC Gamepads. Some mouse with more than 3 buttons don't work correctly, and combos with Bluetooth receivers.
This project is open source. But please consider donation of £5 per board for UNICEF, especially if you build boards commercially.
I reserve the right to support (this include bugfixes) only to people who bought fully assembled boards from me (except Terrible Fire)
Everyone else need to rely on community support.
STM32 firmware: https://github.com/arkadiuszmakarenko/TFRiserRev1F722
CPLD firmware: https://github.com/arkadiuszmakarenko/T ... v1XC9572XL
Amiga Software: https://github.com/arkadiuszmakarenko/TFRiserTools
Binaries: https://github.com/arkadiuszmakarenko/T ... r_binaries
S.J Leary and A.Makarenko