FOR SALE MEGA ST CASE UK

List your Atari wares and wants here.
PaulJ

Re: FOR SALE MEGA ST CASE UK

Post by PaulJ »

JezC wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 9:24 pm @PaulJ Now I've got the second Mega ST I'm not really looking for any more...at least not until I reduce the number of STF/Ms a bit :D

Though I do have 3 Mega keyboards & only 2 Megas, one is short a couple of key tops & I've not yet found a source for replacing them :(

I won't worry about adding to the collection until H4 #2 & the H5 are sorted. ;)
Must say its unusual to have more keyboards than meg's... I suppose its a good thing since your more likely to encounter a mega without a keyboard than with. :coffee:
JezC

Re: FOR SALE MEGA ST CASE UK

Post by JezC »

PaulJ wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 10:26 pm Must say its unusual to have more keyboards than meg's... I suppose its a good thing since your more likely to encounter a mega without a keyboard than with. :coffee:
I bought the first keyboard to go with the Falcon (in a Desktopper case at the time)...probably 20 years before I got the first Mega.
Picked up the second keyboard when I won the bidding for first Mega with the missing keytops...then there were 3.

More than happy with what I have!

Return to “ATARI FOR SALE & WANTED”