FOR SALE - MICE & JOYSTICKS (UK) JOB LOT - SOLD

List your Atari wares and wants here.
sandord

Re: FOR SALE - MICE & JOYSTICKS (UK) JOB LOT

Post by sandord »

Neffers wrote: Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:59 pm Had my shed broken into a few weeks back, they took my sons motorbike a few drills, bits and sockets, angle grinders and other easy to grab stuff, they left a C64, a pair of Technics 1200's in flight cases, a couple Tascam DA's and other studio / weird stuff. It's as if they have no clue.

Am seriously miffed but am glad that the hard to replace stuff is still there, cause my insurance ran out a few days before - can't afford to pay for it. The biggest ball ache is that the tools they took are what I need to rebuild the point of entry. C****s.
Sorry to hear that... I shouldn't make any more jokes about the subjects, bad karma.
Neffers

Post by Neffers »

Don't worry about it :) Not your fault. Things like this happen. It's kinda sad that it happens to the best of us, or those that don't have much but are grateful. I'm not saying that those who are rich should be the ones who get attacked in this way, but it does make you wonder why they target the people who are struggling to enjoy life.

Speaking of which, it's bonfire night in the UK soon, if you are in the UK and are planning to take family to an event, please be aware that it's a prolific night for theft. The noises from fireworks are ideal cover for thieves.
Resident idiot. (Qualified, got a Diploma and everything)
exxos
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by exxos »

Where my girlfriend lived 18 months ago (derby/notts border) everyone's on drugs... crime is though the roof.. any crime you can think of, it happens hourly! Shops being smashed with cars, people being stabbed, houses broken into, even eldely people broken into and they stole a bed ridden ladys meds and she died not many weeks later :( Peoples walls were being kicked in, cars stolen or smashed daily.. its only getting worse.. the crime area is spanning across several towns now... its all gone to total sh*t..

I spent a fortune on putting up quality CCTV...

.. and yes that was my van.. being broken into yet again... Was a weekly event police coming around asking for video footage... vans driving around then stopping breaking into other vans stealing tools... I never got any sleep, was just up all night watching the CCTV cams :(

I had dash cams in my van because I had so many near misses with idiots I wanted it on video that is someone ends up killed, I wanted evidence it wasn't my fault.. only they broke into my van and stole the cams.. so waste of time that was.

Girlfriend moved 18 months ago thankfully, just a waiting game before the crime starts expanding in that area as well... sad times we live in :(

vlcsnap-2015-11-20-16h38m49s22.png
vlcsnap-2015-11-20-16h38m49s22.png (184.63 KiB) Viewed 4426 times
https://www.exxosforum.co.uk/atari/ All my hardware guides - mods - games - STOS
https://www.exxosforum.co.uk/atari/store2/ - All my hardware mods for sale - Please help support by making a purchase.
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=1585 Have you done the Mandatory Fixes ?
Just because a lot of people agree on something, doesn't make it a fact. ~exxos ~
People should find solutions to problems, not find problems with solutions.
sandord

Post by sandord »

Aw man, that's just horrible. I hope your neighbourhood will stay as safe as it is for a long time.
Neffers

Post by Neffers »

exxos wrote: Mon Oct 29, 2018 11:12 pmsad times we live in :(
Indeed it is. Sorry you had to live through that. I'm the same with my shed, not slept properly since the day it happened. Gonna take a while for myself to return to normal behaviour.
Resident idiot. (Qualified, got a Diploma and everything)
IngoQ
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by IngoQ »

Oh boy, and I thought the story I heard was bad...

Two middle-aged Neighbours of a colleague live in a small house, half a km from their next neighbour. Not only did someone break in, they did so, while the owners were there, threatened them with knives, shoved them down the stairs in the cellar, where he broke his shoulder. Then they were tied and left, until several hours later some workers heard them calling for help.

Really gives you the creeps, when this happens only a couple of km away....
Ingo :geek:

| Atari 1040STE@32MHz | Amiga 1200 (ACA1220) | Atari 800XL (U1MB, SIDE2) | Atari 130XL (Sophia DVI) | C64 (1541 Ultimate II, Rev3 RFMod Replacement) | TI 99/4A (F18A, 32k, FlashROM 99) | Sinclair ZX Spectrum 128 (Stereo, DivMMC) | Amstrad CPC664 (512k, M4 Wifi) | ... |
JezC

Post by JezC »

:D :D :D
Box arrived yesterday... think I will be busy sorting through the goodies for the next few days/weeks... :lol:

Thanks once again to exxos for the super service.
:thanksyellow: :thanksyellow: :thanksyellow:

I wonder what games I should pick to test all those joysticks...
8-)
exxos
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: FOR SALE - MICE & JOYSTICKS (UK) JOB LOT - SOLD

Post by exxos »

Thanks!

SOLD
https://www.exxosforum.co.uk/atari/ All my hardware guides - mods - games - STOS
https://www.exxosforum.co.uk/atari/store2/ - All my hardware mods for sale - Please help support by making a purchase.
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=1585 Have you done the Mandatory Fixes ?
Just because a lot of people agree on something, doesn't make it a fact. ~exxos ~
People should find solutions to problems, not find problems with solutions.

Return to “ATARI FOR SALE & WANTED”