Wanted STE, great condition.

List your Atari wares and wants here.
Rafi

Wanted STE, great condition.

Post by Rafi »

I need STE 4MB with possibly best condition. 110 shipping to US.
exxos
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Wanted STE, great condition.

Post by exxos »

I think you will be pushed to find a good condition STE for less than 100-150 lately.. If looking for refurbished one , you can expect to pay 50-200 more depending on work done and upgrades etc. If shipping overseas you will pay 50-80 on top as well. Cheapest STE's tend to be around 50-100 but will need servicing and condition may not be great. Some people do get lucky though, good luck.
https://www.exxosforum.co.uk/atari/ All my hardware guides - mods - games - STOS
https://www.exxosforum.co.uk/atari/store2/ - All my hardware mods for sale - Please help support by making a purchase.
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=1585 Have you done the Mandatory Fixes ?
Just because a lot of people agree on something, doesn't make it a fact. ~exxos ~
People should find solutions to problems, not find problems with solutions.
rubber_jonnie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by rubber_jonnie »

I'd second what exxos has said. Prices seem to be high at the moment, so unless you get luck on eBay or Craiglist or the like, you're probably looking at £100-£150 minimum.

Shipping on top will likely add at least £50 depending on location, and then of course there is the ever present risk of the casework being destroyed in transit as the result of bad packing and incompetent couriers.
Collector of many retro things!
800XL and 65XE both with Ultimate1MB,VBXL/XE & PokeyMax, SIDE3, SDrive Max, 2x 1010 cassette, 2x 1050 one with Happy mod, 3x 2600 Jr, 7800 and Lynx II
Approx 20 STs, including a 520 STM, 520 STFMs, 3x Mega ST, MSTE & 2x 32 Mhz boosted STEs
Plus the rest, totalling around 50 machines including a QL, 3x BBC Model B, Electron, Spectrums, ZX81 etc...
PhilC

Post by PhilC »

As an example, I sold mine with just the power lead for £92 + postage a few weeks ago
If it ain't broke, test it to Destruction.
Rafi

Post by Rafi »

If it is in a nice condition, I'm fine with it.
On ebay, I saw one for $160, but condition was not so nice. It was 6/10.

Return to “ATARI FOR SALE & WANTED”