PCB Reflow/Electronic service/repair Items going CHEAP!

List your Atari wares and wants here.
mrbombermillzy

PCB Reflow/Electronic service/repair Items going CHEAP!

Post by mrbombermillzy »

Hey Guys!

Now I know this isnt Atari stuff for sale, mods please move to a more relevant section...if there is one.

Ok, so my company is having a bit of a clearout and getting rid of some electronic repair equipment.

Now, Ive always had alot of respect for Exxos and all you guys here are good eggs... most importantly, this equipment is right up your street!

With that in mind, I have been charged with selling all this gear and so I thought some of you guys would like to bag a bargain.

Im more of a software guy. I can maybe do repairs on 8-bit tech but once we start going VLSI and BGA stuff, I cant even see it, let alone repair it, so its useless to me! :lol:

Right, lets get to business. Here is what we have for sale:

Bauer Omega XD Universal Rework workstation:
P1010003.JPG
P1010003.JPG (74.59 KiB) Viewed 4024 times
Heres a link for the features: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32845658762.html

This item has been left in the corner. I dont have much of a clue if it works properly. It seemed to fire up and heat stuff up. Thats all I remember from a cursory glance about a year ago when it was being used! I think I have managed to find all the parts, so its should be complete.

Next, we have a Velleman LABPS3010 Lab Power Supply:
P1010001.JPG
P1010001.JPG (60.82 KiB) Viewed 4024 times
Working order.

Also theres an Infrared IC heater, made by Tech168 model T-962A:
P1010002.JPG
P1010002.JPG (47.84 KiB) Viewed 4024 times
Also working order.

There MAY be some other bits and bobs once Ive had a clearout. I will keep you posted.

PRICES:

Ok, its basically make me an offer. I can see how much these items go for new and I like to think Im a fair person. You will get a GREAT deal on the rework station as I dont know if its fully working and dont have time to test it. (Complicated situation at work...I can discuss further on enquiry).

Additionally, you can get more of a reduced price if you can (ironically) repair some bits that need doing: e.g. Falcon030 board repair and Amiga 500 recap, etc. I will 'trade in' the equivalent cost for the work. Price will be reduced if you take more.

Please let me know on this post or PM for a happy negotiation, and we can discuss pricing/shipping/delivery/etc.

Anyway, thanks for looking.
exxos
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: PCB Reflow/Electronic service/repair Items going CHEAP!

Post by exxos »

Where in the world are you :)
https://www.exxosforum.co.uk/atari/ All my hardware guides - mods - games - STOS
https://www.exxosforum.co.uk/atari/store2/ - All my hardware mods for sale - Please help support by making a purchase.
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=1585 Have you done the Mandatory Fixes ?
Just because a lot of people agree on something, doesn't make it a fact. ~exxos ~
People should find solutions to problems, not find problems with solutions.
mrbombermillzy

Post by mrbombermillzy »

exxos wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 4:18 pm Where in the world are you :)
lol that would help. Im pretty flexible; based in the South of the UK. The equipment is currently in Fordingbridge (nearest big city is Salibury or Bournemouth, I guess).

However, I live near Southampton and can move it to that end. I can also drive out a bit ...I can maybe do 30 miles or so driving out. Or the other option is postage (or palette for the reflow machine.)
mrbombermillzy

Post by mrbombermillzy »

Heres something else for the list:
P1010008.JPG
P1010008.JPG (75.88 KiB) Viewed 3940 times
mrbombermillzy

Post by mrbombermillzy »

Im pretty sure theres a temp. controlled soldering station somewhere too. I will let you know when I find it.
PaulJ_2.0

Post by PaulJ_2.0 »

I'm potentially interested in the scope
exxos
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by exxos »

mrbombermillzy wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 6:34 pm lol that would help. Im pretty flexible. The equipment is currently in Fordingbridge (nearest big city is Salibury or Bournemouth, I guess).

However, I live near Southampton and can move it to that end. I can also drive out a bit ...I can maybe do 30 miles or so driving out. Or the other option is postage (or palette for the reflow machine.)
I'm in staffordshire. May be interested in the oven as could do with another. The rework rig looks nice, but not sure I have room or cash for such a beast.
https://www.exxosforum.co.uk/atari/ All my hardware guides - mods - games - STOS
https://www.exxosforum.co.uk/atari/store2/ - All my hardware mods for sale - Please help support by making a purchase.
Just because a lot of people agree on something, doesn't make it a fact. ~exxos ~
mrbombermillzy

Post by mrbombermillzy »

Well, guys, I am here to please! :lol:

Talk to me (PM or here.) Make some offers... Whats the worst that can happen? I wont be offended!

I really do intend to sell these for a VERY fair price.

Ive now found what I was looking for earlier. This is for sale too:
P1030699.JPG
P1030699.JPG (186.3 KiB) Viewed 3921 times
mrbombermillzy

Post by mrbombermillzy »

@Chris: For some reason, I thought you lived somewhere in the Southeast..? Oh well. :?
exxos
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by exxos »

mrbombermillzy wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 7:38 pm @Chris: For some reason, I thought you lived somewhere in the Southeast..? Oh well. :?
Nope. Midlands. I fear the thought of shipping that rework station.

Return to “ATARI FOR SALE & WANTED”