Wanted: cubase dongle

List your Atari wares and wants here.
mcdoug

Wanted: cubase dongle

Post by mcdoug »

Hi there, I am looking for a cubase dongle (looking to run cubase 3.1). Drop me a message if you have anything. Thanks, Craig
cmorley

Re: Wanted: cubase dongle

Post by cmorley »

Were they the same dongles as the PC parallel port ones? I have a PC one somewhere... I can't remember which version it was for I'd need to check.
mcdoug

Post by mcdoug »

Hi there, thanks for your speedy reply:) I dont think they were, to my knowledge they are for the cartridge port and not the serial port but I may be wrong?
JezC

Post by JezC »

I'm pretty sure they are the red cartridge port dongles...black ones were for Cubase 2 (or Pro24, Avalon & the editors etc.) IIRC

I might have one (well, possibly 3...<cough>) but will have to check it works ok (or more likely persuade the ST & floppies to work first....

I was following one on fleabay earlier this week...but I think that went for a pretty penny :(
mcdoug

Post by mcdoug »

Hi there, thanks so much for that. Haha yeah, I actually ended up buying one off fleabay , it really really really hurt hurt the bank balance! I had no idea how much they cost these days that was a real shock :shock: You should sell yours you could buy a cheap car!

Return to “ATARI FOR SALE & WANTED”