Atari Prices On Ebay?!

Atari talk, or the life and the universe and things. Just keep it clean!
stween

Re: Atari Prices On Ebay?!

Post by stween » Tue Aug 27, 2019 6:16 pm

AtariFox wrote:
Mon Aug 19, 2019 10:44 pm
Even a busted one goes for £120
Often, yes, but I've picked up Ataris "for parts" for 50 or so. It's a roll of the dice, but in a couple of cases they just meant "untested", and the unit works perfectly well.

It's the TTs and Falcons and Jaguars (etc) that are really insane.

mrbombermillzy

Post by mrbombermillzy » Tue Aug 27, 2019 7:09 pm

Just for the record, yesterday I just sold 3 working Atari STs (2x STEs one with 4MB in and a 1040 STFM) on Ebay for £22. Thought they would go for more after reading all the above! :lol: :cry:

I was meant to take some pictures of stuff for some users here this weekend, but what with the bank holiday weekend being busy and the fact that the last haul of Ebay items sold is pretty much blocking all the other stuff, It will have to wait a while.

AtariFox

Post by AtariFox » Wed Aug 28, 2019 3:30 pm

mrbombermillzy wrote:
Tue Aug 27, 2019 7:09 pm
Just for the record, yesterday I just sold 3 working Atari STs (2x STEs one with 4MB in and a 1040 STFM) on Ebay for £22. Thought they would go for more after reading all the above! :lol: :cry:

I was meant to take some pictures of stuff for some users here this weekend, but what with the bank holiday weekend being busy and the fact that the last haul of Ebay items sold is pretty much blocking all the other stuff, It will have to wait a while.

Aww damn.
I woulda been interested in an STE.

AtariFox

Post by AtariFox » Wed Aug 28, 2019 3:33 pm

exxos wrote:
Tue Aug 27, 2019 12:54 pm
AtariFox wrote:
Tue Aug 27, 2019 11:13 am
I'd have one of those mice off you if you were wanting to get rid of one.
Could clean it up myself and so on.

I am actually curious if you've got any sort of "oddware" for the ataris, haha. Or those obscure as heck parts.
I only ever collected STFM's mostly. I see a lot of marpets in them, but nothing else really. The mice I will service them and put new switches etc in them when I get chance. Likely there will be some yellowed ones going cheap, but its not going to be this year. A lot of my stuff is piled up in boxes all over the place and in the loft as we having new windows fitted. That's turned into drama as the new patio door doesn't align up right. Now we got some weeks wait until they can come and do the other half of the house, then more moving stuff about to do :roll:
Oh really? Well, awesome, look forward to a mouse.

I'm just having trouble seeing if my old CRT monitors or even an LCD i have to work with the stfm medium resolution colour mode, ahah. Most work with the 2 colour high mode, but yeah. that UBE switch is handy.

Man, sorry to hear about the drama with the windows and the door, that's always a pain :/ Should not wait a few weeks for them to fix your door. I hope youre getting some money back on their fuck ups.

Return to “CHAT FORUM”