Building the Commodore that should have existed, an interview with Stefany Allaire

Atari talk, or the life and the universe and things. Just keep it clean!
exxos
Site Admin
Site Admin

Building the Commodore that should have existed, an interview with Stefany Allaire

Post by exxos » Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:08 pm

4MB STFM 1.44 FD- VELOCE+ 020 STE - 4MB STE 32MHz - STFM 16MHz - STM - MEGA ST - Falcon 030 CT60 - Atari 2600 - Atari 7800 - Gigafile - SD Floppy Emulator - PeST - HxC - CosmosEx - Ultrasatan - various clutter

https://www.exxoshost.co.uk/atari/ All my hardware guides - mods - games - STOS
https://www.exxoshost.co.uk/atari/last/storenew/ - All my hardware mods for sale - Please help support by making a purchase.

Atarian Computing

Re: Building the Commodore that should have existed, an interview with Stefany Allaire

Post by Atarian Computing » Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:15 pm

Quickly glanced through it. Pretty cool. Even Bil Herd commented on it, holy crap.

mrbombermillzy

Re: Building the Commodore that should have existed, an interview with Stefany Allaire

Post by mrbombermillzy » Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:35 pm

Perhaps the next Jeri Ellseworth? :D

Petari
Software Moderator
Software Moderator

Post by Petari » Fri Jun 08, 2018 7:21 am

I had some struggle there with posting comment. There is some simple math captcha + object name input. Later is really dumb - you see glass of beer - what to type in - just beer or more. I even don't know how those larger 'glasses' for beer are called in US, for instance. Anyway, after 4th attempt - and luckily I saved my input, because page lose it, when press back - it did not complain, and just jumped to page top. No word about was submission successful, 'will be on after revision' ... So, I don't know is my input accepted at all. I will mail her for sure, because did not see anything about what storage plans to use.
Btw. I don't think that C256 would see light of day in 80-es. Despite huge success of C64. Time of 8-bit micros was over. Of course, such thing may have now some success - selling some 1000-10000 could count for, I guess.
There is 2 kind of people: one thinking about moving to Mars after here becomes too bad, the others thinking about how to keep this planet habitable.