Hello from sunny Lancashire!

New user? Tell us about yourself!
AtariCrypt

Hello from sunny Lancashire!

Post by AtariCrypt »

Hello guys

I'm Steve and today I use a Mega STe. I've been an ST nutter since day one when I saw the spec sheet (I was a Speccy guy at school then) and I got my first ST for Christmas in 1987. I'm mainly using my MSTE today as I've no more desk space to do more plus the missus says HER bedroom is starting to look like a computer shop! Sigh... (I've also a couple of STe computers, an STFM, STF and STM but they're in storage). Anyhow, the MSTE is awesome and I'm living the dream for someone that cannot afford a Falcon or TT lol. Although I did own both in the 90s but was a fool and sold em...well... practically gave them away iirc. :/

I hope one day to upgrade the MSTE with a graphics card and I'm tempted by the idea of a CosmosEx too (perhaps for my 1040 STe though as I worry about case cutting etc). At the moment I've got an Ultrasatan which I personally think is an outstanding piece of kit. Oh, and I also run a shabby gaming website called AtariCrypt :D Well, that's me done. Now I'm off to drool over the goodies I see on Chris' webstore :)
Neffers

Re: Hello from sunny Lancashire!

Post by Neffers »

Hello from an equally (yet temporarily )sunny Yorkshire! Nice blog btw.
Resident idiot. (Qualified, got a Diploma and everything)
exxos
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by exxos »

AtariCrypt wrote: Sat May 26, 2018 4:29 pm Oh, and I also run a shabby gaming website called AtariCrypt :D Well, that's me done. Now I'm off to drool over the goodies I see on Chris' webstore :)

Look who finally did a post! :lol:

:welcomewave:
https://www.exxosforum.co.uk/atari/ All my hardware guides - mods - games - STOS
https://www.exxosforum.co.uk/atari/store2/ - All my hardware mods for sale - Please help support by making a purchase.
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=1585 Have you done the Mandatory Fixes ?
Just because a lot of people agree on something, doesn't make it a fact. ~exxos ~
People should find solutions to problems, not find problems with solutions.
AtariCrypt

Post by AtariCrypt »

Neffers wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 5:51 pm Hello from an equally (yet temporarily )sunny Yorkshire! Nice blog btw.
Hey thanks Neffers :)
I appreciate that Atari ST love!

Oh and sorry Chris... I'm not the quickest with forums am I ;-)

Return to “INTRODUCE YOURSELF”