Greetings Earthlings...

New user? Tell us about yourself!
Anzac

Greetings Earthlings...

Post by Anzac »

Hi all,

and congrats Exxos for your very own fórum.

I´m from Portugal, Atari user since i was 11yo, haven´t stopped yet and i´m nearing 40! :)

when i was 13 i completely dissasembled my first Atari 1040ST (it was actually my brothers computer and he doesn´t know it till today ;))
Ataris introduced me to the world of computers and they have been a constant in my life. i wouldn´t be who i am today if not for Atari.
In the last years i was able to acquire the machines i wanted the most during my youth, such as the MSTE, TT and Falcon.
took many, many years to be able to find these machines without having to pay thousands of euros on each.

So, now this is my Atari world for now:
Atari 2600
Atari SH205
Atari MegaST and Megafile (still to be restored)
Atari MegaSTe (thanks Exxos for helping with this one!)
Atari TT030 4MB/16MB(late revision)
Atari Falcon030 14MB 4GB CF
Atari Jaguar to be recoved from my old house next month (fingers crossed)

with the first baby on the way (we never thought it would be this fast :)), Atari might take a timeout for sometime...

Best regards to all...
____________________________________________________________________________________
Atari 2600 Jr - Atari Mega ST - Atari Mega STe - Atari TT - Atari Falcon - SH205 - Megafile 20
exxos
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Greetings Earthlings...

Post by exxos »

Anzac wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:37 pm and congrats Exxos for your very own fórum.
Thanks and :welcomewave:
Anzac wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:37 pm Ataris introduced me to the world of computers and they have been a constant in my life. i wouldn´t be who i am today if not for Atari.
Same here. Though my first Atari was a 2600 :)

Anzac wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:37 pm Atari MegaSTe (thanks Exxos for helping with this one!)
Glad I could fix it for you, and glad it got there and back undamaged!
Anzac wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:37 pm with the first baby on the way (we never thought it would be this fast :)), Atari might take a timeout for sometime...

Congrats......... on ruining your Atari time :lolbig:
https://www.exxosforum.co.uk/atari/ All my hardware guides - mods - games - STOS
https://www.exxosforum.co.uk/atari/store2/ - All my hardware mods for sale - Please help support by making a purchase.
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=1585 Have you done the Mandatory Fixes ?
Just because a lot of people agree on something, doesn't make it a fact. ~exxos ~
People should find solutions to problems, not find problems with solutions.

Return to “INTRODUCE YOURSELF”