Hello from Sussex

New user? Tell us about yourself!
Hedders

Hello from Sussex

Post by Hedders »

Hi, I saw this forum mentioned on r/AtariST and thought I would come check it out. So ...

I'm Hedders, I'm in Sussex, and I own an STE, a 65XE and a 2600 Jr, as well as a couple of Amigas, a C64, a Speccy, a QL, a Z88, and a bunch of consoles.

I love exploring demoscene stuff, old or obscure productivity tools and modern homebrew games. I'm a big fan of the wonderful Lotharek and his marvellous devices like the UltraSatan, the NetUSBee and the SIO2SD.

I'm lookig forward to seeing what this forum is like!
exxos
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Hello from Sussex

Post by exxos »

:welcomewave:
https://www.exxosforum.co.uk/atari/ All my hardware guides - mods - games - STOS
https://www.exxosforum.co.uk/atari/store2/ - All my hardware mods for sale - Please help support by making a purchase.
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=1585 Have you done the Mandatory Fixes ?
Just because a lot of people agree on something, doesn't make it a fact. ~exxos ~
People should find solutions to problems, not find problems with solutions.
arkadiusz.makarenko
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by arkadiusz.makarenko »

Hedders wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2019 8:13 pm Hi, I saw this forum mentioned on r/AtariST and thought I would come check it out. So ...

I'm Hedders, I'm in Sussex, and I own an STE, a 65XE and a 2600 Jr, as well as a couple of Amigas, a C64, a Speccy, a QL, a Z88, and a bunch of consoles.

I love exploring demoscene stuff, old or obscure productivity tools and modern homebrew games. I'm a big fan of the wonderful Lotharek and his marvellous devices like the UltraSatan, the NetUSBee and the SIO2SD.

I'm lookig forward to seeing what this forum is like!
Hi. :)
Do not trust people. They are capable of greatness.
~ Stanislaw Lem
JezC

Post by JezC »

:welcomewave:

Welcome on board...we're mostly a friendly bunch & there are some really knowledgeable & experienced people always ready to offer advice or so I've found thus far.
IngoQ
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by IngoQ »

Hi there!

Didn't know, there was an AtariST reddit, so something new learned already :)
Ingo :geek:

| Atari 1040STE@32MHz | Amiga 1200 (ACA1220) | Atari 800XL (U1MB, SIDE2) | Atari 130XL (Sophia DVI) | C64 (1541 Ultimate II, Rev3 RFMod Replacement) | TI 99/4A (F18A, 32k, FlashROM 99) | Sinclair ZX Spectrum 128 (Stereo, DivMMC) | Amstrad CPC664 (512k, M4 Wifi) | ... |

Return to “INTRODUCE YOURSELF”