I only came here to ask cmorley when he wants my money for his Rom emulator he's working on

New user? Tell us about yourself!
Zak_G

I only came here to ask cmorley when he wants my money for his Rom emulator he's working on

Post by Zak_G »

Hi team

Having owned both a 520STFM and various amigas in the past i'm now getting into the whole retro computing way of life. My a600HD has been retrieved from the attic due to a house move.

It's still as it came out of the factory back in the 80's except for a small SCSI interface mod made back in the day for a external CD drive which I never bought in the end.

Due to it being stuck in the past its Rom is also back there, looking for alternatives lead me to here and the post by cmorley. Absolutely brilliant idea, only question is how much and where do you want me to send the money Mr Morley?

Regards

Zak
cmorley

Re: I only came here to ask cmorley when he wants my money for his Rom emulator he's working on

Post by cmorley »

Zak_G wrote: Sun Oct 06, 2019 2:46 pm Hi team

Having owned both a 520STFM and various amigas in the past i'm now getting into the whole retro computing way of life. My a600HD has been retrieved from the attic due to a house move.

It's still as it came out of the factory back in the 80's except for a small SCSI interface mod made back in the day for a external CD drive which I never bought in the end.

Due to it being stuck in the past its Rom is also back there, looking for alternatives lead me to here and the post by cmorley. Absolutely brilliant idea, only question is how much and where do you want me to send the money Mr Morley?

Regards

Zak
I missed this post originally, sorry!

Welcome! :D

Life gets in the way if development but the beta units are on my bench :D
27C400 issueD.jpg
27C400 issueD.jpg (160.31 KiB) Viewed 3363 times
PaulJ_2.0

Re: I only came here to ask cmorley when he wants my money for his Rom emulator he's working on

Post by PaulJ_2.0 »

When can we beta test ?

:)
matt020

Post by matt020 »

Is this an Atari thing or an Amiga thing?
Looks very interesting!!
Maximilian

Post by Maximilian »

It's a "everywhere you can put a rom" thing :D

This is a very old thread, ik you look around you will find a lot of info in more recent threads.
exxos
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by exxos »

https://www.exxosforum.co.uk/atari/ All my hardware guides - mods - games - STOS
https://www.exxosforum.co.uk/atari/store2/ - All my hardware mods for sale - Please help support by making a purchase.
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=1585 Have you done the Mandatory Fixes ?
Just because a lot of people agree on something, doesn't make it a fact. ~exxos ~
People should find solutions to problems, not find problems with solutions.

Return to “INTRODUCE YOURSELF”