Hi from The Netherlands

New user? Tell us about yourself!
CD32Freak

Hi from The Netherlands

Post by CD32Freak »

Hi All,

I'm a long time Amiga user since 1986 from The Netherlands. It started when my brother bought an Amiga 500 one day. Since then I was hooked by the Amiga chipset, it was like you were in the movie Back to the Future :mrgreen:

When the CD32 came out, I was impressed how the engineers created the most stripped down Amiga you could get, but with the 182-pin expansion connector as a hidden gem. The CD32 is my favorite Amiga, hence my alias CD32Freak ;)
exxos
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Hi from The Netherlands

Post by exxos »

:welcomewave:
https://www.exxosforum.co.uk/atari/ All my hardware guides - mods - games - STOS
https://www.exxosforum.co.uk/atari/store2/ - All my hardware mods for sale - Please help support by making a purchase.
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=1585 Have you done the Mandatory Fixes ?
Just because a lot of people agree on something, doesn't make it a fact. ~exxos ~
People should find solutions to problems, not find problems with solutions.
terriblefire
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by terriblefire »

CD32Freak wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 6:38 am I'm a long time Amiga user since 1986 from The Netherlands. It started when my brother bought an Amiga 500 one day. Since then I was hooked by the Amiga chipset, it was like you were in the movie Back to the Future :mrgreen:
Welcome.. I'm currently visiting your country :)
———
"It is not necessarily a supply voltage at no load, but the amount of current it can provide when touched that
indicates how much hurting you shall receive."
cmorley

Post by cmorley »

Welcome! :D
Maximilian

Post by Maximilian »

Hallo, en welkom!
thairacer

Post by thairacer »

:welcomewave: Netherlands is nice country, I went there and slept on a botel ! and peoples are so smart :D , I agree same you, CD32 is very nice Amiga who was ready for future extensions, sadly she had no time to rise, but 25 years later, thanks to terrible fire she can have a new golden age !
just awesome times.
terriblefire
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by terriblefire »

———
"It is not necessarily a supply voltage at no load, but the amount of current it can provide when touched that
indicates how much hurting you shall receive."
derkom

Post by derkom »

thairacer wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 9:21 am :welcomewave: Netherlands is nice country, I went there and slept on a botel !
The one parked in the Ij just across from Amsterdam Centraal? My partner and I stayed there a few nights several winters ago (I like Amsterdam in the winter much more than summer). The only other guests were a bunch of rig workers in from various parts of Europe. Got properly sloshed with them in the onboard bar. That was a good night. :) :cheers:
Tomswork

Post by Tomswork »

From Canada

Tom
32Bits

Post by 32Bits »

:welcomewave: from one CD32 Freak to another :)
C128/A3000/CD32/A1200 -https://www.youtube.com/c/32Bits

Return to “INTRODUCE YOURSELF”