hi retro fans

New user? Tell us about yourself!
f1lupo

hi retro fans

Post by f1lupo »

hey guys, found this site when looking for more information on the new TF 68060 accelerator cards for Amigas. I was a C64, Amiga guy growing up and luckily didn't have the nerve to get rid of them so had them stashed at my parents place for many years and around 10 years ago when my kids were small I wanted to show them the computers and games that I loved back then which got me once again back into upgrading/ fixing/ cursing/ loving/ hating the hardware all over again ;) The community has always been great and I was totally surprised the great hardware and software being released the last few years ! The Mrs. thinks I'm nuts BUT I tell her all the time 'would you rather I spend time/money on smokes/ gambling etc. or messing about with old computers' which always buys me more 'quiet time' from her :lol:
addicted to Amiga hardware for far too long :twisted:
Icky
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: hi retro fans

Post by Icky »

:welcomewave:
Tomswork

Post by Tomswork »

Tom
JezC

Post by JezC »

:swave:

Welcome on board!
supaduper

Post by supaduper »

Welcome dude !
rubber_jonnie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by rubber_jonnie »

Jon
Collector of many retro things!
800XL and 65XE both with Ultimate1MB,VBXL/XE & PokeyMax, SIDE3, SDrive Max, 2x 1010 cassette, 2x 1050 one with Happy mod, 3x 2600 Jr, 7800 and Lynx II
Approx 20 STs, including a 520 STM, 520 STFMs, 3x Mega ST, MSTE & 2x 32 Mhz boosted STEs
Plus the rest, totalling around 50 machines including a QL, 3x BBC Model B, Electron, Spectrums, ZX81 etc...
DavidSmith

Post by DavidSmith »

Hello to all retro lovers. If you are also a fan of retro games here, then you can safely go to the site where you can download your favorite retro game for free on your pc. Very convenient, and most importantly free

Return to “INTRODUCE YOURSELF”