My First Atari ST

New user? Tell us about yourself!
Sausageinabun

Re: My First Atari ST

Post by Sausageinabun »

Sausageinabun wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:59 pm as soon as Chris gets a cap kit in stock, I'm first in the queue.
They are back in stock now :)
Cheers Chris, I went straight over to the store to buy one, but it thinks I'm in the US and wants to charge me £13 P&P to Manchester GULP!! :shock:
I pretty much do not have any more spare power supplies left to actually upgrade, I may come across the odd one now and then, but of course the only source of these is buying machines and breaking them for spares
It always breaks my heart when a machine is BER, and I have to strip it for parts :-(
Sausageinabun wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:59 pm I bought it for the Midi really, and am looking forward to integrating her into the music room.
That would be awesome :) people using Atari's for MIDI seems to be on a steady increase of late from what I have seen and heard :)
I think people have realised what a capable machine they are for music, I mean a lot of artists still use them to this day. As you say prices for good examples are rising!

I'll be using Cubase and Trackman :D
A train station is where the train stops. A bus station is where the bus stops. On my desk, I have a work station...
exxos
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by exxos »

Sausageinabun wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:01 pm Cheers Chris, I went straight over to the store to buy one, but it thinks I'm in the US and wants to charge me £13 P&P to Manchester GULP!! :shock:
Its a drop down box on the shipping options.. you need to change it from USA to UK ;) the store has to default to something, and it defaults to USA.
https://www.exxosforum.co.uk/atari/ All my hardware guides - mods - games - STOS
https://www.exxosforum.co.uk/atari/store2/ - All my hardware mods for sale - Please help support by making a purchase.
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=1585 Have you done the Mandatory Fixes ?
Just because a lot of people agree on something, doesn't make it a fact. ~exxos ~
People should find solutions to problems, not find problems with solutions.
Sausageinabun

Post by Sausageinabun »

Sausageinabun wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:01 pm Cheers Chris, I went straight over to the store to buy one, but it thinks I'm in the US and wants to charge me £13 P&P to Manchester GULP!! :shock:
Its a drop down box on the shipping options.. you need to change it from USA to UK ;) the store has to default to something, and it defaults to USA.
Cheers, I've placed the order :-)
A train station is where the train stops. A bus station is where the bus stops. On my desk, I have a work station...

Return to “INTRODUCE YOURSELF”