Greetings from Denmark

New user? Tell us about yourself!
Amn2k9

Greetings from Denmark

Post by Amn2k9 »

Hi all,

So my initial introduction to Atari / Amiga was the Atari 2600 which my parents bought when I was a kid. Later on I moved to Commodore 64, then Amiga 500, and at the end the Amiga 1200 before the PC took over….

So after re-starting my Amiga / Retro computer hobby early last year, I acquired an Amiga 1200, and a Checkmate A1500 Plus case, and a few small upgrades, and then started to look into further upgrading my Amiga. One of the ideas is to get myself an accelerator - not extremely intensive stuff, but more like a 030 accelerator. Following different Amiga FB groups, local and international, watching a ton of Amiga related YouTube content, buying the bits and pieces from Amiga stores, reading about and following AmigaBill, 10March and others, (not to mention Chucky, AlenPPC etc. on FB) I learned about the Terriblefire accelerators. Accelerators that provide good value for money, and are generally highly regarded / and still developed!

So yeah - that all led me to this site and forum. Very eager to follow the TF accelerators going forward, and right now especially the TF1230s progress, hoping it will be available soon for purchase. :) And in general follow the Amiga scene of new HW etc. :)

Best regards,
Anders
exxos
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Greetings from Denmark

Post by exxos »

:welcomewave:
https://www.exxosforum.co.uk/atari/ All my hardware guides - mods - games - STOS
https://www.exxosforum.co.uk/atari/store2/ - All my hardware mods for sale - Please help support by making a purchase.
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=1585 Have you done the Mandatory Fixes ?
Just because a lot of people agree on something, doesn't make it a fact. ~exxos ~
People should find solutions to problems, not find problems with solutions.
rubber_jonnie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by rubber_jonnie »

Collector of many retro things!
800XL and 65XE both with Ultimate1MB,VBXL/XE & PokeyMax, SIDE3, SDrive Max, 2x 1010 cassette, 2x 1050 one with Happy mod, 3x 2600 Jr, 7800 and Lynx II
Approx 20 STs, including a 520 STM, 520 STFMs, 3x Mega ST, MSTE & 2x 32 Mhz boosted STEs
Plus the rest, totalling around 50 machines including a QL, 3x BBC Model B, Electron, Spectrums, ZX81 etc...
supaduper

Post by supaduper »

Welcome dude !
JezC

Post by JezC »

:swave:

Welcome on board!
stephen_usher

Post by stephen_usher »

Intro retro computers since before they were retro...
ZX81->Spectrum->Memotech MTX->Sinclair QL->520STM->BBC Micro->TT030->PCs & Sun Workstations.
Added code to the MiNT kernel (still there the last time I checked) + put together MiNTOS.
Collection now with added Macs, Amigas, Suns and Acorns.

Return to “INTRODUCE YOURSELF”