Hello from the middle of the UK

New user? Tell us about yourself!
PhilC

Hello from the middle of the UK

Post by PhilC »

Hi All,

Just a quick introduction. I'm Phil from Northampton.

I've had many computers over the years, ZX81, BBC etc etc but never owned an Atari until this year.

All the Atari's I've got were once broken but have now been nursed back to life. Atari 800, XL, XE, XEGS, STFM and a Mega ST4 amoungst others. Fixing them part of the fun.

Now they are fixed its upgrade time, so I'm on here being nosey and then using all of the advice stored on here to install the various boosters etc.

Anyway, enough waffle.....

See you later.

Phil.
If it ain't broke, test it to Destruction.
exxos
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Hello from the middle of the UK

Post by exxos »

:welcomewave:

Sounds like your in for a lot of fun there then :) What is your master plan for your upgrades ?

Feel free to post in the member blog section of work progress, lots of people are interested in what upgrades and fixes are done to various machines :thumbup:
https://www.exxosforum.co.uk/atari/ All my hardware guides - mods - games - STOS
https://www.exxosforum.co.uk/atari/store2/ - All my hardware mods for sale - Please help support by making a purchase.
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=1585 Have you done the Mandatory Fixes ?
Just because a lot of people agree on something, doesn't make it a fact. ~exxos ~
People should find solutions to problems, not find problems with solutions.
PhilC

Re: Hello from the middle of the UK

Post by PhilC »

Time allowing, I'm going to do the things I couldn't do with the old computers at the time, thanks to lack of memory, processor speed etc....

If nothing else I'm going to have fun doing it.
If it ain't broke, test it to Destruction.

Return to “INTRODUCE YOURSELF”