The Cosmic Puppet's Universe.

Blogs & guides and tales of woo by forum members.
exxos
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: The Cosmic Puppet's Universe.

Post by exxos »

I have bad sinus issues all the time :( my girlfriend had a span of those air fresheners a couple years ago. They are evil. They made my eyes sting and go bloodshot red. I don't know why people want to fill their rooms full of chemicals and breath it all in anyway :roll:
https://www.exxosforum.co.uk/atari/ All my hardware guides - mods - games - STOS
https://www.exxosforum.co.uk/atari/store2/ - All my hardware mods for sale - Please help support by making a purchase.
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=1585 Have you done the Mandatory Fixes ?
Just because a lot of people agree on something, doesn't make it a fact. ~exxos ~
People should find solutions to problems, not find problems with solutions.
Cosmic Puppet

Post by Cosmic Puppet »

exxos wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 10:07 am I have bad sinus issues all the time :( my girlfriend had a span of those air fresheners a couple years ago. They are evil. They made my eyes sting and go bloodshot red. I don't know why people want to fill their rooms full of chemicals and breath it all in anyway :roll:
It's my pet hate. I've made a decision not to go in my parent's house again. My health is important to me. I 100% think that was the cause because the reaction was instant. Turned my cat sitting into a horrible time. I found a scientific american article saying those things can cause nerve damage and cancer! Things are supposed to smell of the item they are. :lol: Open the windows!

I don't know when this will go away. 9 days of headaches and counting. It'll annoy my Mum but I need to protect my health so I can do things and feel good.
US Atari 520 STFM (C070523-001 REV.D1) , Exxos PSU, 4MB Marpet Upgrade, Exxos 6 Chip TOS 1.04 USA, EmuTOS 20211020, Ultrasatan, PP Driver, Original Floppy Disk Drive, NEC Multisync EA193Mi Monitor, Star LC-10c Printer, iMP C100110-001 DMA.
mrbombermillzy

Post by mrbombermillzy »

Wow, guys. Some serious issues here. The mystery of uncommon/rare illnesses, eh?
exxos wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 10:07 am I don't know why people want to fill their rooms full of chemicals and breath it all in anyway :roll:
You mean like solder fumes? :lol: :hide:

Seriously though, I do the opposite... I have an air purifier in the bedroom, so at least we can get a good nights sleep without waking up with a sore throat all the time. You should try one.

Anyhow @Cosmic Puppet , I'm not sure if going to some East Scottish remote area will help. There's always something nasty close by.

I remember looking at a map of nuclear fallout from Chernobyl. Most of it ended up nearby or in neighbouring countries, but there was some fallout in Wales too. :o

As for uncommon illnesses, I recently had some sort of lock jaw symptoms. I couldn't open my mouth at all without being in pain. Initially, in the first few days, I was talking like Ozzy Osbourne.

Its slowly wearing off, but I still can't fully open it like I used to. (Was a bit embarrassing going out for an Indian meal and having the fork load of food just get pushed off the fork going in my mouth and falling on the plate again, splashing the sauce onto my expensive white t-shirt).

Now for the interesting part... this has never ever manifested until about a week after getting the COVID jab. :shock:
Cosmic Puppet

Post by Cosmic Puppet »

mrbombermillzy wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 10:33 am As for uncommon illnesses, I recently had some sort of lock jaw symptoms. I couldnt open my mouth at all without being in pain. Initially, in the first few days, I was talking like Ozzy Osbourne.
God you made me laugh with this comment. :lol:

Yeah, I try and sleep with the windows open as much as possible.

Yeah, there's an oil complex in Dundee, but generally the Tay wafts the pollution away into the Sea.

Maybe eventually move further up north where it's cooler.

I've had the jabs too and I just can't know how much that has changed me. It is a risk. I'll never know if this has contributed, but evenually problems will come to light from all the referrals. I rang our surgery 30 seconds after opening time and it said "You are 22nd in the queue" so I get the feeling there's a lot of sick people.

There's an outdoor swimming spot here. I'm gonna go see if that helps on Tuesday.
US Atari 520 STFM (C070523-001 REV.D1) , Exxos PSU, 4MB Marpet Upgrade, Exxos 6 Chip TOS 1.04 USA, EmuTOS 20211020, Ultrasatan, PP Driver, Original Floppy Disk Drive, NEC Multisync EA193Mi Monitor, Star LC-10c Printer, iMP C100110-001 DMA.
Cosmic Puppet

Post by Cosmic Puppet »

Finally got 'round to testing EmuTOS 1.1.1

Kandinsky Music Painter now crashes on exit and gives the following message.

20211017_112254.jpg
20211017_112254.jpg (364.9 KiB) Viewed 2494 times

I'm using emutosus.prg running from an ultrasatan

I tried emailing this and failed due to large message size. (not even sure if pictures can be sent)

Had a month of headaches so I'm completely lost on how to properly proceed.

I don't seem to understand what some find easy.

My EmuTOS 1.0.1 works great for now. Would just be a shame if I couldn't continue with the developments.
exxos
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by exxos »

I would just post to the emutos list without images and just link to this thread.
https://www.exxosforum.co.uk/atari/ All my hardware guides - mods - games - STOS
https://www.exxosforum.co.uk/atari/store2/ - All my hardware mods for sale - Please help support by making a purchase.
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=1585 Have you done the Mandatory Fixes ?
Just because a lot of people agree on something, doesn't make it a fact. ~exxos ~
People should find solutions to problems, not find problems with solutions.
Cosmic Puppet

Post by Cosmic Puppet »

Thanks @exxos I'll try that now. 8-)
arkadiusz.makarenko
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by arkadiusz.makarenko »

mrbombermillzy wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 10:33 am I remember looking at a map of nuclear fallout from Chernobyl. Most of it ended up nearby or in neighbouring countries, but there was some fallout in Wales too. :o
As a kid I had to drink iodine solution to prevent absorbing radioactive iodine from Chernobyl fallout.
I still remember taste of it!
Do not trust people. They are capable of greatness.
~ Stanislaw Lem
thorsten.otto

Post by thorsten.otto »

You can post images there, but they are limited in size (100k IIRC, after conversion to base64). But Roger can approve them nevertheless, just might take a while.
Cosmic Puppet

Post by Cosmic Puppet »

thorsten.otto wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 2:31 pm You can post images there, but they are limited in size (100k IIRC, after conversion to base64). But Roger can approve them nevertheless, just might take a while.
See I don't even know what any of the stuff in brackets means :lol:

I tried reducing the image in photoshop, but when I got under 100k it was artifacting so much as to be illegible.

I risk bringing on another migraine just contemplating all this. I've gotta laugh. :lol:

Return to “MEMBER BLOGS”