Scottish Amiga Users Meetup

Latest Atari related news.
Daedalus

Scottish Amiga Users Meetup

Post by Daedalus »

The Scottish Amiga group hold semi-regular meetups every few months or so in Glasgow. They're generally a pretty casual affair, with lots of retro hardware to have a look at and play with. While the focus is mainly on Amiga stuff, there are usually a fair few other retro platforms represented, with 8-bit Atari gear in particular being popular.

Our next meetup has been booked for Sunday, 28th April. It will take place in Shawlands Church Hall, 111 Mossside road, Glasgow G41 3PT, from midday until 6pm. There's parking available nearby, and it's quite close to Crossmyloof train station, which is only a few minutes from Glasgow Central. After 6 we'll be heading to a nearby establishment for some food and drinks.

Tea and coffee will be provided. Entry is free, but donations towards the hall hire would be greatly appreciated. Everybody's welcome to bring some hardware too, just let me know in advance so I can reserve a space for you. Please bring your own extension leads too, as sockets in the hall are limited.
terriblefire
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Re: Scottish Amiga Users Meetup

Post by terriblefire »

Great! I shall try and attend again.
Daedalus wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2019 9:03 am ..They're generally a pretty casual affair...
Except the sensible soccer tournament... that can get quite rowdy!!!
———
"It is not necessarily a supply voltage at no load, but the amount of current it can provide when touched that
indicates how much hurting you shall receive."
terriblefire
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by terriblefire »

Bump for this one.. i'll be here today.
———
"It is not necessarily a supply voltage at no load, but the amount of current it can provide when touched that
terriblefire
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by terriblefire »

Any plans for the next meet up? I'm considering bringing my soldering station and an LA along for people who want me to fix their TFXXX boards.
———

Return to “NEWS & ANNOUNCEMENTS”