FORUM CREATED - OUR MISSION

Latest Atari related news.
exxos
Site Admin
Site Admin

FORUM CREATED - OUR MISSION

Post by exxos »

THE BEGINNING...

I started this forum to post my current information & research on as my blog wasn't enough for what I wanted to do. Not only that, I wanted to get away from all the idiots/trolls/haters & flamers on other groups.

I want to run a nice clean friendly forum for people to talk and exchange ideas , get help etc. The rules will be strict and enforced. If a moderator sees any topic drifting or arguments starting, then action will be taken. There are a lot of people who are no longer active on forums, or just gave up because of constant unresolved issues with flaming or pointless arguing etc. If you are one of those people, please give this forum a try!

I consider this forum the last-ditch attempt on keeping a fading community together. The Trolls have long since taken over the internet and something has to change if the community is going to survive. Anyone who wants to flame/Trolls/generally be a ass, please go elsewhere, go be among your own kind, you are not welcome here.

I will offer support here for people who buy items from my store, or try to help people who are just generally looking for help. There are a lot of sites with old & outdated information, so I hope to post useful guides & information which are validated by myself or other members. I hope in time the support section will be a good one and will be a good resource of information.

So let's see if we can get back on track on how forums used to be, nice friendly supportive productive community.
https://www.exxosforum.co.uk/atari/ All my hardware guides - mods - games - STOS
https://www.exxosforum.co.uk/atari/store2/ - All my hardware mods for sale - Please help support by making a purchase.
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=1585 Have you done the Mandatory Fixes ?
Just because a lot of people agree on something, doesn't make it a fact. ~exxos ~
People should find solutions to problems, not find problems with solutions.

Return to “NEWS & ANNOUNCEMENTS”