MONGREL REMAKE H4 COMPETITION

Topic for users to share their building progress.
PaulJ

Re: MONGREL REMAKE H4 COMPETITION

Post by PaulJ »

PhilC wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 4:28 pm Booby prize = a 3d printed life size model of Russ, to remind you to finish your projects in a more timely manner. Model comes complete with soldering flame thrower.
Nope, I think BikerBob should inquire about getting Russ's infamous soldering iron to be gifted out as the Boobie prize. I can picture it now, Jon posting a picture of his fingers after picking up the business end of Russ's infamous iron. It wouldn't be pretty.
PhilC

Post by PhilC »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :dizzy:
PaulJ wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 4:36 pm
PhilC wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 4:28 pm Booby prize = a 3d printed life size model of Russ, to remind you to finish your projects in a more timely manner. Model comes complete with soldering flame thrower.
Nope, I think BikerBob should inquire about getting Russ's infamous soldering iron to be gifted out as the Boobie prize. I can picture it now, Jon posting a picture of his fingers after picking up the business end of Russ's infamous iron. It wouldn't be pretty.
If it ain't broke, test it to Destruction.
rubber_jonnie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by rubber_jonnie »

PhilC wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 11:48 am RJ for booby prize then :lol:
Yeah, you got me there ☹️
Collector of many retro things!
800XL and 65XE both with Ultimate1MB,VBXL/XE & PokeyMax, SIDE3, SDrive Max, 2x 1010 cassette, 2x 1050 one with Happy mod, 3x 2600 Jr, 7800 and Lynx II
Approx 20 STs, including a 520 STM, 520 STFMs, 3x Mega ST, MSTE & 2x 32 Mhz boosted STEs
Plus the rest, totalling around 50 machines including a QL, 3x BBC Model B, Electron, Spectrums, ZX81 etc...
PaulJ

Post by PaulJ »

rubber_jonnie wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 8:21 pm
PhilC wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 11:48 am RJ for booby prize then :lol:
Jon, ya know they sell gloves that lineman use when working on high tension lines. I bet with a pair of those puppies you'll be able to pick up a iron any way you wanted without inflicting any damage. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
rubber_jonnie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by rubber_jonnie »

PaulJ wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 11:35 pm
rubber_jonnie wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 8:21 pm

Jon, ya know they sell gloves that lineman use when working on high tension lines. I bet with a pair of those puppies you'll be able to pick up a iron any way you wanted without inflicting any damage. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Tres Amusee........

I'm going to get the damn thing working!!!

Also,I just ordered a Mongrel from exxos, so it would be nice to finish the first one before I move onto the next!
Collector of many retro things!
800XL and 65XE both with Ultimate1MB,VBXL/XE & PokeyMax, SIDE3, SDrive Max, 2x 1010 cassette, 2x 1050 one with Happy mod, 3x 2600 Jr, 7800 and Lynx II
Approx 20 STs, including a 520 STM, 520 STFMs, 3x Mega ST, MSTE & 2x 32 Mhz boosted STEs
Plus the rest, totalling around 50 machines including a QL, 3x BBC Model B, Electron, Spectrums, ZX81 etc...
PaulJ

Post by PaulJ »

I'm sure you'll get it done Jon! :)
exxos
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by exxos »

I could just not ship any boards out until mine is built, then I can claim the prize, no rules against it :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
https://www.exxosforum.co.uk/atari/ All my hardware guides - mods - games - STOS
https://www.exxosforum.co.uk/atari/store2/ - All my hardware mods for sale - Please help support by making a purchase.
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=1585 Have you done the Mandatory Fixes ?
Just because a lot of people agree on something, doesn't make it a fact. ~exxos ~
People should find solutions to problems, not find problems with solutions.
Icky
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Icky »

exxos wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 1:59 pm I could just not ship any boards out until mine is built, then I can claim the prize, no rules against it :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
I think I need to edit the rules to include - "under no circumstance can Exxos influence the outcome of the competition" :)
exxos
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by exxos »

Icky wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 7:44 pm I think I need to edit the rules to include - "under no circumstance can Exxos influence the outcome of the competition" :)
ah god dang it.... again with the racism... :lol:
https://www.exxosforum.co.uk/atari/ All my hardware guides - mods - games - STOS
https://www.exxosforum.co.uk/atari/store2/ - All my hardware mods for sale - Please help support by making a purchase.
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=1585 Have you done the Mandatory Fixes ?
Just because a lot of people agree on something, doesn't make it a fact. ~exxos ~
People should find solutions to problems, not find problems with solutions.
Icky
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Icky »

exxos wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 7:54 pm
Icky wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 7:44 pm I think I need to edit the rules to include - "under no circumstance can Exxos influence the outcome of the competition" :)
ah god dang it.... :lol:
I have updated the rules with this additional one:
  • Exxos or Icky can not influence the outcome of the competition such as holding back the boards or Icky asking Exxos to ship PhilC's boards to Icky and any other shenanigans that they can come up with

Return to “MONGREL H4 USER BUILDS”