Server downtime

Latest Atari related news.
exxos
Site Admin
Site Admin

Server downtime

Post by exxos »

Server has been down for the past few hours, Thankfully this was not down to anything I did for once!

Word on the street is that someone left a bottle of Lucozade next to Harry, and he drank the whole lot.. It made him super hyperactive to the point where spinning his wheel caused a lot of friction caused the whole thing to glow red hot.. It created a huge gravitational wave which sent the server back in time causing a massive explosion in tunguska...So finally that mystery is solved.

Thankfully Harry was cloned and now back on his wheel turning casually to generate power for the server. Lesson learned, don't leave Lucozade next to Hamsters!
https://www.exxosforum.co.uk/atari/ All my hardware guides - mods - games - STOS
https://www.exxosforum.co.uk/atari/store2/ - All my hardware mods for sale - Please help support by making a purchase.
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=1585 Have you done the Mandatory Fixes ?
Just because a lot of people agree on something, doesn't make it a fact. ~exxos ~
People should find solutions to problems, not find problems with solutions.
PaulJ

Re: Server downtime

Post by PaulJ »

Wow.. that's the longest you've been off line in years. There for a minute I thought you turned @rubber_jonnie loose with a soldering iron. :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy:
rubber_jonnie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by rubber_jonnie »

PaulJ wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 9:52 pm Wow.. that's the longest you've been off line in years. There for a minute I thought you turned @rubber_jonnie loose with a soldering iron. :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy:
That's charming when it was me who spotted it was offline!!

Anyhoo, my soldering iron is in storage for another 3 months so neh neh to you.
Collector of many retro things!
800XL and 65XE both with Ultimate1MB,VBXL/XE & PokeyMax, SIDE3, SDrive Max, 2x 1010 cassette, 2x 1050 one with Happy mod, 3x 2600 Jr, 7800 and Lynx II
Approx 20 STs, including a 520 STM, 520 STFMs, 3x Mega ST, MSTE & 2x 32 Mhz boosted STEs
Plus the rest, totalling around 50 machines including a QL, 3x BBC Model B, Electron, Spectrums, ZX81 etc...
exxos
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by exxos »

Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG (39.26 KiB) Viewed 3753 times
https://www.exxosforum.co.uk/atari/ All my hardware guides - mods - games - STOS
https://www.exxosforum.co.uk/atari/store2/ - All my hardware mods for sale - Please help support by making a purchase.
Just because a lot of people agree on something, doesn't make it a fact. ~exxos ~
rubber_jonnie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by rubber_jonnie »

exxos wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 9:57 pmCapture.PNG
Woo hoo, more downtime to come :dizzy:
800XL and 65XE both with Ultimate1MB,VBXL/XE & PokeyMax, SIDE3, SDrive Max, 2x 1010 cassette, 2x 1050 one with Happy mod, 3x 2600 Jr, 7800 and Lynx II
Approx 20 STs, including a 520 STM, 520 STFMs, 3x Mega ST, MSTE & 2x 32 Mhz boosted STEs
Plus the rest, totalling around 50 machines including a QL, 3x BBC Model B, Electron, Spectrums, ZX81 etc...
PaulJ

Post by PaulJ »

rubber_jonnie wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 9:56 pm Anyhoo, my soldering iron is in storage for another 3 months so neh neh to you.
Ya, do you know where Russ is?
rubber_jonnie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by rubber_jonnie »

PaulJ wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 10:01 pm
rubber_jonnie wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 9:56 pm Anyhoo, my soldering iron is in storage for another 3 months so neh neh to you.
Lurking on Facebook from my last sight of a post by him a day or so ago. I think he's steering clear of anything ST these days though on account of the Satan connection.

He may still own his mainboard scorching machine though.
PaulJ

Post by PaulJ »

rubber_jonnie wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 10:12 pm
PaulJ wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 10:01 pm
Lurking on Facebook from my last sight of a post by him a day or so ago. I think he's steering clear of anything ST these days though on account of the Satan connection.

Nope he was on FB a few days ago announcing he had a huge cache of Atari software and was locking for recommendation on a program to rip it. I wish Russ would return.. never ending entertainment. :coffee:

Not to mention a big boost for Exxos's marketing.
rubber_jonnie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by rubber_jonnie »

PaulJ wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 10:21 pm
rubber_jonnie wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 10:12 pm

Nope he was on FB a few days ago announcing he had a huge cache of Atari software and was locking for recommendation on a program to rip it. I wish Russ would return.. never ending entertainment. :coffee:

Not to mention a big boost for Exxos's marketing.
Oh yes, the never ending entertainment......
exxos
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by exxos »

Server been down for the past hour or so

#ForgotToRenewCerts

:lol: :roll:

Return to “NEWS & ANNOUNCEMENTS”