Hxc vs flashfloppy

News,announcements,programming,fixes,game patches & discussions.

Moderator: troed

sandord

Re: Hxc vs flashfloppy

Post by sandord »

rubber_jonnie wrote: Sat Oct 27, 2018 4:22 pm Interesting, I don't get any errors using the FlashFloppy firmware and HxC image management software (Autoboot.hfe), and the software nicely reports the version of FF I'm using on screen.
Are you running the latest version of the IMS? They introduced the warnings like a month or two ago.
rubber_jonnie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by rubber_jonnie »

sandord wrote: Sat Oct 27, 2018 4:29 pm
Are you running the latest version of the IMS? They introduced the warnings like a month or two ago.
Mine is probably a bit older than that, probably 6 months, may have to download the latest version, see what's what.
Collector of many retro things!
800XL and 65XE both with Ultimate1MB,VBXL/XE & PokeyMax, SIDE3, SDrive Max, 2x 1010 cassette, 2x 1050 one with Happy mod, 3x 2600 Jr, 7800 and Lynx II
Approx 20 STs, including a 520 STM, 520 STFMs, 3x Mega ST, MSTE & 2x 32 Mhz boosted STEs
Plus the rest, totalling around 50 machines including a QL, 3x BBC Model B, Electron, Spectrums, ZX81 etc...
PeteW

Post by PeteW »

Well I must say that the Hxc floppy emulator software is great. I had 2 things I really wanted to play on my ST - the union demo and Where Time Stood Still. Both were stx files and both seem to work on flashfloppy when converted to hfe 🙂 (well they load at least!)

Return to “SOFTWARE PROGRAMMING & DISCUSSION”