Using HDDriver 10.14 to Create Eight Partitions (First One Bootable) on a 4GB SD Card

News,announcements,programming,fixes,game patches & discussions.

Moderator: troed

Icky

Using HDDriver 10.14 to Create Eight Partitions (First One Bootable) on a 4GB SD Card

Post by Icky » Sun Apr 21, 2019 9:04 am

Whilst testing the IDE DEV board viewtopic.php?f=73&t=1640#p18489 I thought it a good idea to make a video of how to partition a 4GB card with eight partions and setting the first one as bootable by installing the HDDriver on that partition.

There are a lot of options in the HDDriver and I'll add to this over time for partitioning with some of these options as we continue to test the IDE interface.

PhilC

Re: Using HDDriver 10.14 to Create Eight Partitions (First One Bootable) on a 4GB SD Card

Post by PhilC » Sun Apr 21, 2019 9:38 am

Good idea. I like the new driver and have used a few of the interesting bits so far but a lot is TOS dependant.
If it ain't broke, test it to Destruction.

PaulJ
Trusted Guru
Trusted Guru

Re: Using HDDriver 10.14 to Create Eight Partitions (First One Bootable) on a 4GB SD Card

Post by PaulJ » Sun Apr 21, 2019 3:57 pm

Thanks for the demo Icky since the manual doesn't come with the package. Who would have thunk that the driver package would default to windows with byte reverse enabled. :( :( :(

I haven't run across anything that doesn't work yet, have tried 4 GB san disk, 4 GB Transcend Compact flash, and a WD Caviar 310100 3.5 inch IDE drive. :) :)

Return to “SOFTWARE PROGRAMMING & DISCUSSION”