Busy Bee in EmuTos

General Discussion, STOS.

Moderator: troed

Cosmic Puppet

Re: Busy Bee in EmuTos

Post by Cosmic Puppet »

Thanks @czietz ! Excellent. Works. Now I can try out the others. The coffee mug loading icon made me laugh. :lol:

I really appreciate this. :thanksblue:
US Atari 520 STFM (C070523-001 REV.D1) , Exxos PSU, 4MB Marpet Upgrade, Exxos 6 Chip TOS 1.04 USA, EmuTOS 20211020, Ultrasatan, PP Driver, Original Floppy Disk Drive, NEC Multisync EA193Mi Monitor, Star LC-10c Printer, iMP C100110-001 DMA.
BlankVector

Post by BlankVector »

Cyprian wrote: Thu Nov 28, 2019 9:46 pm copy files emucurs1.def / emucurs1.rsc to C:\ and rename them to emucurs.def / emucurs.rsc
Note that DEF files are useless for EmuTOS itself. They are only used by resource editors to display object names. Just ensure that you have a file C:\EMUCURS.RSC (or A: if you booted from floppy) then everything will work nicely.
Subscribe to my Vretrocomputing channel on YouTube and Facebook. Latest video: Disable the key click in assembly language on Atari ST.
Cyprian

Post by Cyprian »

BlankVector wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 12:24 pm
Cyprian wrote: Thu Nov 28, 2019 9:46 pm copy files emucurs1.def / emucurs1.rsc to C:\ and rename them to emucurs.def / emucurs.rsc
Note that DEF files are useless for EmuTOS itself. They are only used by resource editors to display object names. Just ensure that you have a file C:\EMUCURS.RSC (or A: if you booted from floppy) then everything will work nicely.
thanks for clarification,
would be cool to modify EmuTOS readme.txt because it contains following part:
To use a replacement set, move or rename the existing emuicon.rsc &
emuicon.def files in the root directory, then copy the files containing
the desired icons to the root, and rename them to emuicon.rsc/emuicon.def.
(2) a sample mouse cursor set in a resource (emucurs.rsc/emucurs.def). This
set is the same as the builtin ones, but you can use it as a basis to
create your own mouse cursors.
To use a replacement set, copy the files containing the desired mouse
cursors to the root, and rename them to emucurs.rsc/emucurs.def.
Lynx I / Mega ST 1 / 7800 / Portfolio / Lynx II / Jaguar / TT030 / Mega STe / 800 XL / 1040 STe / Falcon030 / 65 XE / 520 STm / SM124 / SC1435
DDD HDD / AT Speed C16 / TF536 / SDrive / PAK68/3 / Lynx Multi Card / LDW Super 2000 / XCA12 / SkunkBoard / CosmosEx / SatanDisk / UltraSatan / USB Floppy Drive Emulator / Eiffel / SIO2PC / Crazy Dots / PAM Net
http://260ste.atari.org

Return to “SOFTWARE”