For Sale: 27C400 EPROM emulators (beta) issue D

Post your for sale or wanted PC wares in this section.
cmorley
Posts: 168
Joined: Tue May 28, 2019 5:46 pm

Re: For Sale: 27C400 EPROM emulators (beta) issue D

Post by cmorley » Thu Jul 30, 2020 1:48 pm

Yes same price still. I'll PM you.

User avatar
valfac
Posts: 24
Joined: Fri Jul 03, 2020 6:21 pm

Re: For Sale: 27C400 EPROM emulators (beta) issue D

Post by valfac » Thu Aug 20, 2020 10:00 pm

Hello!

Interested in one unit. It must be shipped to Spain

Thanks!

Subzero79
Posts: 73
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2019 8:57 pm

Re: For Sale: 27C400 EPROM emulators (beta) issue D

Post by Subzero79 » Tue Aug 25, 2020 7:23 am

i want one
shipped to greece

nine
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed May 27, 2020 2:17 pm

Re: For Sale: 27C400 EPROM emulators (beta) issue D

Post by nine » Tue Sep 29, 2020 11:27 am

Hello I'd like a built one please, if you have any left? I realise this thread is quite aged now.

I'm in the UK. Actually you've posted to me before, but that was from an eBay purchase.

cmorley
Posts: 168
Joined: Tue May 28, 2019 5:46 pm

Re: For Sale: 27C400 EPROM emulators (beta) issue D

Post by cmorley » Tue Sep 29, 2020 2:57 pm

nine wrote:
Tue Sep 29, 2020 11:27 am
Hello I'd like a built one please, if you have any left? I realise this thread is quite aged now.

I'm in the UK. Actually you've posted to me before, but that was from an eBay purchase.
Yes I have a few left. PM me.

Subzero79
Posts: 73
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2019 8:57 pm

Re: For Sale: 27C400 EPROM emulators (beta) issue D

Post by Subzero79 » Tue Sep 29, 2020 8:13 pm

My one arrived.good job my friend

nine
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed May 27, 2020 2:17 pm

Re: For Sale: 27C400 EPROM emulators (beta) issue D

Post by nine » Fri Oct 02, 2020 9:42 pm

cmorley wrote:
Tue Sep 29, 2020 2:57 pm
nine wrote:
Tue Sep 29, 2020 11:27 am
Hello I'd like a built one please, if you have any left? I realise this thread is quite aged now.

I'm in the UK. Actually you've posted to me before, but that was from an eBay purchase.
Yes I have a few left. PM me.
Received with thanks :D

terrify
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Oct 12, 2020 5:25 am

Re: For Sale: 27C400 EPROM emulators (beta) issue D

Post by terrify » Mon Oct 12, 2020 5:28 am

I am looking for a pair for Amiga 1200. Is any left for purchase? :)
Terry

cmorley
Posts: 168
Joined: Tue May 28, 2019 5:46 pm

Re: For Sale: 27C400 EPROM emulators (beta) issue D

Post by cmorley » Mon Oct 12, 2020 6:30 pm

terrify wrote:
Mon Oct 12, 2020 5:28 am
I am looking for a pair for Amiga 1200. Is any left for purchase? :)
To be perfectly honest on an A1200 you're better off getting some fast RAM and relokicking. I've just got 3.1.4 on EPROM and let WHDload do its thing...

terrify
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Oct 12, 2020 5:25 am

Re: For Sale: 27C400 EPROM emulators (beta) issue D

Post by terrify » Tue Oct 13, 2020 12:11 am

cmorley wrote:
Mon Oct 12, 2020 6:30 pm
terrify wrote:
Mon Oct 12, 2020 5:28 am
I am looking for a pair for Amiga 1200. Is any left for purchase? :)
To be perfectly honest on an A1200 you're better off getting some fast RAM and relokicking. I've just got 3.1.4 on EPROM and let WHDload do its thing...
My amiga is stuck with dark grey screen; I like to try diagrom and a fresh kickstart rom just in case the roms are bad.

Post Reply

Return to “PC FOR SALE & WANTED”