For Sale: 27C400 EPROM emulators (beta) issue D

Post your for sale or wanted retro related wares in this section.
kodak80

Re: For Sale: 27C400 EPROM emulators (beta) issue D

Post by kodak80 »

I would also be interested in a couple.
Atari Falcon 030 | Atari 1040 STE | Atari 1040 STFM | Atari 1040 STF | Kryoflux & Supercard Pro Flux boards
Creator of the Atari ST Review magazine archive: https://www.chillichai.com/atari-st-review
Maximilian

Post by Maximilian »

Could you also build 2 for me?
Thanks!
JezC

Post by JezC »

Also interested...just not sure exactly how many yet.

Probably more than 2...need to check which synths/samplers etc. could use them too (alongside my couple of Amigas & "too many" STs plus a couple of BBC model Bs)

Did anyone actually try these in music gear (sorry, I've forgotten if this was already asked/answered)?

When do you need firm numbers by?
cmorley

Post by cmorley »

JezC wrote: Sat Mar 27, 2021 10:22 am When do you need firm numbers by?
I think there is enough interest for me to just order up some more PCBs and pin headers.

Much of the first batch ended up in Amigas but I'm always interested to see where people use them. They make a good MOS switcher in the Acorn Master but I hadn't thought to use them in a Model B (an adapter would be trivial - one pin different than the MOS adapter) mainly because I make in system programmable model B EEPROM kits. Please post pictures of interesting use on the forum if you do put one in music gear - I imagine it'll tickle the curiosity of quite a few forum members.
cmorley

Post by cmorley »

PCBs delivered today from JLCPCB. I got a jigsaw as a pack in gift.

Quick look at the PCBs under the microscope and they look fine. Better hole registration than the last lot where some of the vias were broken out. These are pretty central on the 0.2/0.5mm vias. Shame they didn't hide the order code under U1 (huge FLASH chip)... I should have reordered from the previous order where they did just that.

Next I will see what parts I have in stock and put together a Mouser/Digikey order. They normally only take 2 or 3 days from ordering so I'll start assembing soon. I'll buy enough parts to make a reasonable batch... 30 or 50 units perhaps.

If EU buyers want to club together and order once to save multiple import fees (grumble b-word grumble) I'd be happy to UPS them all to one person... it would save you each paying fees on your VAT. However it would be a PITA for someone to organise.
cmorley

Post by cmorley »

For those who might be interested:

Photo0112.jpg
Photo0112.jpg (108.8 KiB) Viewed 4216 times
PhilC

Post by PhilC »

@cmorley thanks, I don't have to bother doing mine now then :lol:
If it ain't broke, test it to Destruction.
cmorley

Post by cmorley »

Curses.... the TSMC problems are affecting STMicro. There are some leeches who are asking $19 for a $1 microcontroller but everywhere else is out of stock (RS, Farnell, Mouser, Digikey). I found one place in the US whose computer says they have a full reel of 2500... I'll see what they want for that (if indeed they actually have it).... MOQ 2500... :|

More probably I'm looking at a delay until Q1 or Q2 2022 to get the parts for these things! :shock:
exxos
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by exxos »

What part number are you looking for ?
https://www.exxosforum.co.uk/atari/ All my hardware guides - mods - games - STOS
https://www.exxosforum.co.uk/atari/store2/ - All my hardware mods for sale - Please help support by making a purchase.
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=1585 Have you done the Mandatory Fixes ?
Just because a lot of people agree on something, doesn't make it a fact. ~exxos ~
People should find solutions to problems, not find problems with solutions.
cmorley

Post by cmorley »

@exxos STM32F042F6P6 tube or cut tape I don't care!

Return to “GENERAL FOR SALE & WANTED”