Forgottenmyname - Progress

Where Alpha builders can post pics and progress etc
PhilC

Re: Forgottenmyname - Progress

Post by PhilC »

Icky wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 3:19 pm That is bad luck. Are you trying to out do me on the PSU failures / issues? I think I racked up 3 last month. Biggest one being my PC PSU which just went dead overnight. Not a small unit either Corsair RM850.

Lets hope you can salvage something out of the board i.e. its an easy fix.
You'd think wouldn't you. I have got two re-cap kits from exxos to fit. maybe I will leave them alone this weekend, thinga happening in 3s and all that.
If it ain't broke, test it to Destruction.
PaulJ

Post by PaulJ »

Icky wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 3:19 pm That is bad luck. Are you trying to out do me on the PSU failures / issues? I think I racked up 3 last month. Biggest one being my PC PSU which just went dead overnight. Not a small unit either Corsair RM850.

Icky, I'm pretty sure exxos designed the new power supply boards just for you!.. Maybe you could put together a bulk buy. Not may components to change.. perfect!! :poke: :poke:
PhilC

Post by PhilC »

I think it might be on my shopping list on pay day too.
If it ain't broke, test it to Destruction.
Icky
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Icky »

PaulJ wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 3:33 pm

Icky, I'm pretty sure exxos designed the new power supply boards just for you!.. Maybe you could put together a bulk buy. Not may components to change.. perfect!! :poke: :poke:
:) Well what with replacing PC PSU and recapping / refiliming the ST PSUs I think I am in a good place now. Although those new Exxos PSUs do look good.

Return to “ALPHA USER BUILDS”