My Channel

Help & news on accelerators from TF, Amiga, Atari, CD32 etc

Moderators: terriblefire, Terriblefire Moderator

terriblefire
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Re: My Channel

Post by terriblefire »

arkadiusz.makarenko wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 10:32 am We just can hope that one day you will release sources, this could allow someone to continue your work.
I have about 4 or 5 different git branches for each board they all need consolidated... == work.
———
"It is not necessarily a supply voltage at no load, but the amount of current it can provide when touched that
indicates how much hurting you shall receive."
matt020

Post by matt020 »

Oh sh*t. This is huge news! The 360 and 536 are not going to be produced? No more Terriblefire videos?

I will also join the group and say Thank you for all you have done, I have TF boards in my Amiga's at home here. Thank you!

But this is big news!!
arkadiusz.makarenko
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by arkadiusz.makarenko »

terriblefire wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 10:40 am
arkadiusz.makarenko wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 10:32 am We just can hope that one day you will release sources, this could allow someone to continue your work.
I have about 4 or 5 different git branches for each board they all need consolidated... == work.
I had more or less distant future in mind and AS IS, no warranty, support or questions asked release of sources.
But I guess we would see closed sources boards on the market few months later awfully similar to TF330 :D
Do not trust people. They are capable of greatness.
~ Stanislaw Lem
sugar

Post by sugar »

My CD32 will now feel sad and lonely but at least I won' t have to stress about budgeting for new hardware any time soon.

Thank you for all the fish and good luck with your future endeavours!
utri007

Post by utri007 »

Could you consider to release those patches wich you have developed to get accelerators work with Commodore CDTV?
terriblefire
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by terriblefire »

utri007 wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 12:25 am Could you consider to release those patches wich you have developed to get accelerators work with Commodore CDTV?
The entire sourcecode for the CDTV.device is on my github and all the patch locations are listed here on this forum.
———
"It is not necessarily a supply voltage at no load, but the amount of current it can provide when touched that
oggie

Post by oggie »

Well crap. I just finished building my 1st tf530, and I'm working on my 2nd.

I was then hoping to build a tf330 since I just acquired a cd32.

I sure hope there's a way to still get a pcb , bom and firmware etc to make my own.
terriblefire
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by terriblefire »

oggie wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 3:20 am Well crap. I just finished building my 1st tf530, and I'm working on my 2nd.

I was then hoping to build a tf330 since I just acquired a cd32.

I sure hope there's a way to still get a pcb , bom and firmware etc to make my own.
The PCBs for the 330 will be available for a good while yet.
———
terriblefire
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by terriblefire »

To save people from asking 100 different questions..

If its already out there it will continue to be out there for all time in the form its in. If it needs work/effort to publish or produce i'm not going to do it.

No videos will be removed from YT, no sources from github will be taken down.

EDIT: Unfortunately the TF360 needs work to make go reliably and my experience with Amiga users is that if you publish something less than perfect they hound you for being a rip off artist. Blame the small pedantic minority who bully for this not coming out.
———
matt020

Post by matt020 »

I read a post on Facebook today, and the short of it was:

Don't let the 1% of the crowd ruin your work, because the other 99% admire everything you do.

I stand within that 99%.

Return to “Terriblefire's channel”