Please Post Amiga Questions!! (Amiga People Read!)

Help & news on accelerators from TF, Amiga, Atari, CD32 etc

Moderators: terriblefire, Terriblefire Moderator

terriblefire
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Please Post Amiga Questions!! (Amiga People Read!)

Post by terriblefire »

I've had a few PMs lately and I've had feedback that people have been reluctant to post Amiga questions because they think this is an Atari Forum...

Its NOT... its a retro hardware forum.. ALL systems are welcome (except C65... thats too evil even for here)....

For Amiga stuff you can post on the Terrible Fire Channel Under OTHER / GENERAL HARDWARE..

Perhaps @exxos can be persuaded to have a General Amiga section for non-TF related Amiga subjects? In the meantime i'm happy to have Amiga/Verilog questions on the forum so long as they don't become 1-1 tech support threads. I'll let those go for a bit they'll be removed afterwards because they're not really valuable to anyone else.
———
"It is not necessarily a supply voltage at no load, but the amount of current it can provide when touched that
indicates how much hurting you shall receive."
JezC

Re: Please Post Amiga Questions!! (Amiga People Read!)

Post by JezC »

:goodpost:

+1 for this - like many on this forum I have a couple of Amigas as well as the 20+ Ataris :roll: so having a separate section for then non-TF specific topics would make perfect sense to me!

Of course, given the number of retro machines in my 'collection' what I see as sensible might be very different from the rest of society :lol: :?

Return to “Terriblefire's channel”