End of all TF (Amiga) projects

Help & news on accelerators from TF, Amiga, Atari, CD32 etc

Moderators: terriblefire, Terriblefire Moderator

kamil.szarmach

Re: End of all TF (Amiga) projects

Post by kamil.szarmach »

alenppc wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 5:51 pmI would honestly avoid going to Florida any time soon unless you really want to get Covid :)
I probably already got it (had all sympthoms, including loss of smell, taste and later got super overreacting on smells). Gonna test it soon - just waiting until law here changes (test for antibodies is putting victim into quarantine here :/ it's subject to change). And i have relationship on FL so you know... Not going is bad option ;) Plus my client is waiting there for ecommerce consultations and starting big project ;)

The plan is for november (postponed 3 times already, as law was changing dynamically and US opened borders for B1 just month ago).
AllanL

Post by AllanL »

Well this all sucks, seems all very strange, like the guy was trying to stir up this kind of response... Another blow to the Amiga community.
terriblefire
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by terriblefire »

If he was he managed to screw himself out of a lot of sales....
———
"It is not necessarily a supply voltage at no load, but the amount of current it can provide when touched that
indicates how much hurting you shall receive."
redhawk668

Post by redhawk668 »

This all makes no sense, I don’t understand this guy. Why clone a board that would be open source anyway? I really enjoy my TF536, respect to Stephen for developing it. It’s just sad that some @sshole tried to screw you over by doing such a despicable act.
My collection: 1040 STE, TOS 2.06, 4 mb, CosmosEx - 520 STFM, TOS 1.04, 4 mb, Blitter, CosmosEx - 520 STFM, TOS 1.04, 4 mb - 1040 STF, TOS 1.04, 1 mb, Gotek - Amiga 1200 with Blizzard 1220/4 - Amiga 500 + ACA500 - Amiga 500 + TF530, 1 mb chipram hack.

Atari 8 bit: 800XLF, stock - 600XL, Ultimate 1 mb, Sophia RGB - 130XE, 320 kb, Sophia RGB

Sinclair stuff: 3x Spectrum 48KB, Clones: Harlequin, JS128, Nuvo128 and Issue3B replica.

Ultimate64, a few C64 breadbins and Pi1541 for storage.
Danoo

Post by Danoo »

alenppc wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 3:20 pm I am super pleased to hear this and I can assure you I will make the cheapest 060 board the world has ever seen... I will of course ship anywhere and Jens might find himself puzzled as to why there is little demand for a 500 euro 1240.
You will certainly have my business when they become available, I have the Rev 6s ready to go, and the TF330 I purchased from you last December was superbly made. ( Still have not used it yet need to repair my CD32 :mrgreen: )
Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated - Confucius
exxos
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by exxos »

A little bit of moire relevant talk on ppa https://translate.googleusercontent.com ... 4A#m697749

Wasn't phase 5 the guys with missing ground plane ? I don't think it was more than just that one guy involved... But still , where did get the unreleased files from...
https://www.exxosforum.co.uk/atari/ All my hardware guides - mods - games - STOS
https://www.exxosforum.co.uk/atari/store2/ - All my hardware mods for sale - Please help support by making a purchase.
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=1585 Have you done the Mandatory Fixes ?
Just because a lot of people agree on something, doesn't make it a fact. ~exxos ~
People should find solutions to problems, not find problems with solutions.
alenppc
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by alenppc »

The evidence points more and more to a photoshop job.
dalek

Post by dalek »

I feel the poor builders are going to get smashed by the demand for the TF360.

I'll need to buy one, desolder all the components and rebuild from scratch to satisfy my itch :roll:
chucky

Post by chucky »

exxos wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 11:35 pm Wasn't phase 5 the guys with missing ground plane ? I don't think it was more than just that one guy involved... But still , where did get the unreleased files from...
This is something I know about.. :)
He got the real files actually from DCE that owns the rights. (!!)
he had some kind of reproduce agreement. (not buying the rights!.. BIG difference) he made a downpayment and got the data..

unfortunally (?) he screwed it up when cadding a new versionnumber etc on the board. I bet he had gazillions of warnings when exporting the gerbers but didn't understand...

he however never paid the rest of the agreed sum of money.. sadly DCE also stopped answering our mails. as we asked to buy the data..
alenppc
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by alenppc »

chucky wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 8:21 am
exxos wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 11:35 pm Wasn't phase 5 the guys with missing ground plane ? I don't think it was more than just that one guy involved... But still , where did get the unreleased files from...
This is something I know about.. :)
He got the real files actually from DCE that owns the rights. (!!)
he had some kind of reproduce agreement. (not buying the rights!.. BIG difference) he made a downpayment and got the data..

unfortunally (?) he screwed it up when cadding a new versionnumber etc on the board. I bet he had gazillions of warnings when exporting the gerbers but didn't understand...

he however never paid the rest of the agreed sum of money.. sadly DCE also stopped answering our mails. as we asked to buy the data..
I thought DCE went out of business years ago?

Return to “Terriblefire's channel”