TF1260 Open File Release

Help & news on accelerators from TF, Amiga, Atari, CD32 etc

Moderators: terriblefire, Terriblefire Moderator

GadgetUK164

Re: TF1260 Open File Release

Post by GadgetUK164 »

Wow, that's incredible!!! What an amazing thing to do! =D I can never thank you enough for what you've given the Amiga community! The TF1260 is great - best thing I ever got for one of my Amiga (except for the TF4060 which will have a vid soon!) =D
My YouTube Channel - www.youtube.com/GadgetUK164
terriblefire
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by terriblefire »

BOM and CPL files updated. The ones in the zip are incorrect.
Attachments
tf1260_bottom_bom.csv
(581 Bytes) Downloaded 301 times
tf1260_bottom_cpl.csv
(2.73 KiB) Downloaded 287 times
———
"It is not necessarily a supply voltage at no load, but the amount of current it can provide when touched that
indicates how much hurting you shall receive."
8 Bit Dreams
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by 8 Bit Dreams »

Good morning!
I've ordered some boards yesterday, got an issue notification from JLC this morning:

Screenshot_2021-10-22-07-06-08-836_com.google.android.gm.jpg
Screenshot_2021-10-22-07-06-08-836_com.google.android.gm.jpg (112.21 KiB) Viewed 3498 times

Also have a question about power regulator, as far I can remember it wasn't a standard Pinout?🤔
Retro computer hardware & repair in Germany
go0se

Post by go0se »

@8 Bit Dreams

You've selected tooling holes added by customer rather than "Added by JLCPCB" during the order process.

Select the option shown below:
tooling.png
tooling.png (23.17 KiB) Viewed 3491 times

Your mistake is fortunate as you must also have used the previous BOM and CPL to order which don't include the resistor networks. Best to ask them to cancel the order and start again from scratch using the correct options and the new BOM and CPL that Terriblefire has just attached to the thread.

Also : 8 Bit Dreams Using the PCB assembly service rather than doing everything by hand!?!? Must be one of the signs of the apocalypse!! :lol:
terriblefire
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by terriblefire »

I've uploaded the "full" BOM. Note you need some kind of power supply device attached to the 3.3v header. Its been left this way to allow linear or SMPSU to be used.

I'm seeing people on forums not actually reading what i posted. I said i'd post the full BOM in due course. If you cant even read then dont even try to build this because you have to use your brain here.

EDIT: Also.. FW development has not stopped. We're all just fed up building these and want to spread the work around. But the FW source files will never be open.
Attachments
tf1260_full_bom.csv
(2.34 KiB) Downloaded 329 times
———
"It is not necessarily a supply voltage at no load, but the amount of current it can provide when touched that
terriblefire
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by terriblefire »

I'm not interested in doing step by step guides to spoon feed people. If you cant do it from what is here already then you arent going to make it work. I have better things to do than spend my time helping people save a few pennies on a prebuilt version.

Either you know how to do this and can use whats here or you dont and you make this into a project that will take you some time and you will learn things. Once again.... NO SUPPORT at all. If this doesnt work for you its your problem. If you want guarantees buy from someone who will give you that. If you build then you are the guarantee.

Maybe Chucky, Supaduper and AlenPPC will help a little here and there and I will update any actual mistakes in BOMs etc. Anyone who has built a few TF536s should have no issues.
———
terriblefire
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by terriblefire »

For the PSU...

Screenshot 2021-10-22 at 11.30.14.png
Screenshot 2021-10-22 at 11.30.14.png (1.41 MiB) Viewed 3417 times

This pattern is available so any PSU module can work. The idea is to be able to use a linear regulator if we ever did EMC testing.
———
Danoo

Post by Danoo »

Many thanks for this release @terriblefire, I purchased one a while back from @alenppc, but will probably build a couple more. :D
Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated - Confucius
madness77

Post by madness77 »

Hi,

Thanks for this great project.

I had previously ordered smaller projects with SMT assembly on JLCPCB, but I have not encountered such a problem so far.

Am I doing something wrong?

smt.png
smt.png (162.38 KiB) Viewed 3289 times
terriblefire
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by terriblefire »

Ignore the images. Their software cannot handle mirrored CPL on the bottom side. It works fine though.

EDIT: Don't ask basic questions on this thread. I'm just going to delete these posts. No support means no support. But feel free to ask general questions on the forum. Those are fine. I just dont want to hand hold people here where others wont get the benefit of a forum thread to help them in future.
———

Return to “Terriblefire's channel”