ENC28J60 drivers for TF53X

TF534 - 68030 + More RAM Board (More compatible with amiga hardware)

Moderators: terriblefire, Terriblefire Moderator

dalek

ENC28J60 drivers for TF53X

Post by dalek »

Now that the TF330 is happy with ESP modules, back to an older idea - did anyone ever look at getting Mike Stirling's ENC28J60 driver/SPI driver working on the TF530/534?

https://github.com/mikestir/k1208-drive ... master/net

I bought the modules to play with but they have been sitting in a box not even making it on to my to tinker with list...
terriblefire
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Re: ENC28J60 drivers for TF53X

Post by terriblefire »

Nope. Nobody ever looked at it. The spi ports aren’t compatible but that shouldn’t be an issue on the 534. Just move mikes spi code over to my board

I’ve lost interest in peripheral ports on my boards. People expect me to get them working with all the hardware for them. Not interested.

There simply isnt enough time in the day to do all this. Even the ESP header nobody bothered to look at for a year. That ate weeks of time i could have been getting other boards up and running.
———
"It is not necessarily a supply voltage at no load, but the amount of current it can provide when touched that
indicates how much hurting you shall receive."
dalek

Post by dalek »

Cool - yeah I'll keep it on my to tinker with list as I'd be keen to get it going. Looks like all the pieces are there just needs some massaging in to place which I'm willing to have a crack at, at some stage.
PaulJ_2.0

Post by PaulJ_2.0 »

I did try a while back but I can't remember what issues I had now. It wasn't straight forward, for me at least.
terriblefire
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by terriblefire »

You would need to replace the spi.v in my code with Mikes spi.vhd
and then you would need to change the manufacturer ID and product code in his driver to 5080 & 128 respectively.
———
"It is not necessarily a supply voltage at no load, but the amount of current it can provide when touched that
indicates how much hurting you shall receive."

Return to “TF534 (OBSOLETE)”