TF330 and BIN/CUE (ISO) support

68030 + SDRAM + IDE

Moderators: terriblefire, Terriblefire Moderator

Rabanik

TF330 and BIN/CUE (ISO) support

Post by Rabanik »

Hi,
first of all I would like to thank you for these amazing projects as TF330.
The TF330 can run the game from the ADF files and this is awesome. But could you tell me if the TF330 and TF360 support running games from BIN/CUE files stored on CF card?
And main question. If the TF330/360 do have the BIN/CUE support will I hear in game which contains CD-DA tracks the music? I do not want to juggle with my CDs.

Thank you very much.
terriblefire
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Re: TF330 and BIN/CUE (ISO) support

Post by terriblefire »

Erm...

It seems like what you're asking for is if Amiga has software that can do that. I dont know the answer to that but since this is a software layer problem I do know its nothing to do with accelerators.
———
"It is not necessarily a supply voltage at no load, but the amount of current it can provide when touched that
indicates how much hurting you shall receive."
Rabanik

Post by Rabanik »

terriblefire wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 2:43 pm Erm...

It seems like what you're asking for is if Amiga has software that can do that. I dont know the answer to that but since this is a software layer problem I do know its nothing to do with accelerators.
Yes. Of course. You have absolutelly right. My mistake. So this topic becomes "off topic" now. Sorry about it.
So could anyone advice if some program exist for it? It seems that there only work disc images with no CD-DA. Or maybe someone was thinking about some ODE thing for it?
thanks
terriblefire
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by terriblefire »

Rabanik wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 7:11 pm Yes. Of course. You have absolutelly right. My mistake. So this topic becomes "off topic" now. Sorry about it.
So could anyone advice if some program exist for it? It seems that there only work disc images with no CD-DA. Or maybe someone was thinking about some ODE thing for it?
thanks
Not so much off topic so much as non-TF specific.
———
"It is not necessarily a supply voltage at no load, but the amount of current it can provide when touched that
indicates how much hurting you shall receive."

Return to “TF330”