TF330 rev2 is here

68030 + SDRAM + IDE

Moderators: terriblefire, Terriblefire Moderator

8 Bit Dreams
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Re: TF330 rev2 is here

Post by 8 Bit Dreams »

terriblefire wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 11:38 pm you nutcase.. i'll do that in in the morning
Yeah, :lol:
I remember we spoke about 288 Xilinx cplds and some further improvements, wanna be prepared for further tests in case we start to test WLAN soon
Retro computer hardware & repair in Germany
terriblefire
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by terriblefire »

Yup. But as I mentioned before the data bus is only 8 bits wide to the CPLD so the man in the middle stunt to Paula will not work.

So yes, we can do MUCH faster UARTS but someone will need to write me a serial port driver. And its no use pointing me at a set of sources because I simply dont have the time to figure it out.

Try this: https://github.com/terriblefire/terribl ... _alpha.zip
———
"It is not necessarily a supply voltage at no load, but the amount of current it can provide when touched that
indicates how much hurting you shall receive."
alenppc
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by alenppc »

Stephen are you taking the 14 MHz clock from the motherboard? I am surprised it doesn’t cause issues without the Schmitt trigger. The alliance ram on the 328 didn’t like the Amiga clock without it.
terriblefire
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by terriblefire »

I’m sampling it with the 100Mhz clock so I get the same effect.

I’m also simply not supporting ram other than the one I test with this time. It’s 64Mb for ~10 quid.. really can’t say fairer than that in Amiga terms.

EDIT: The 14Mhz signal is not involved at all when RAM is being accessed.
———
"It is not necessarily a supply voltage at no load, but the amount of current it can provide when touched that
indicates how much hurting you shall receive."

Return to “TF330”