ed_dream wrote: ↑
Thu Jan 17, 2019 12:20 pm
Can you answer the question?
1. What 68030 processors will work?
We have tested the MC68030RC and RP processors marked 33 and up. Including EC variants. No issues seen after the initial firmware glitches were sorted.
2. Will Motorola MC68030RC50B 68030 50MHz work? What else?
Yes. See answer 1.
3. The processor in the final version will stand on the panel?
I don’t understand the question. Rev 2 is hopefully the final version.
4. What type of processor case is planned in the release version?
No case is planned. This card is internal to the CD32.
5. Will there be extra power on the board? I and a few people would like to see the opportunity to connect a cd-rom from a laptop.
The work of staff сd-rum is not satisfactory.
You can use the 5V header but replacing the CD is not something I support or designed into the board. Mostly because the stock ROMs do not support IDE CD at all.
5. Do you need processors?
I have the following processors:
Thanks for your work.
Thankyou. I have all the processor I have room for!