TF536 Bulk Order (Batch 1 Shipped)

68030 + SDRAM + IDE

Moderators: terriblefire, Terriblefire Moderator

terriblefire
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Re: TF536 Bulk Order

Post by terriblefire »

LADmachining wrote: Sat May 09, 2020 2:14 pm I'll take the last board if it is still available please.
Done. Closed again
———
"It is not necessarily a supply voltage at no load, but the amount of current it can provide when touched that
indicates how much hurting you shall receive."
MarekG1

Re: TF536 Bulk Order (Batch 1 Closed)

Post by MarekG1 »

Hello everyone
This is my first post.
I organize a collective purchase of TF536 on the Polish Amiga website ppa.pl.
https://www.ppa.pl/forum/elektronika/41 ... uk#m684932
Will it be possible to buy 30-50 tiles with the next batch? Of course, I will pay the deposit in advance.
Best regards
terriblefire
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by terriblefire »

MarekG1 wrote: Sat May 09, 2020 6:54 pm Hello everyone
This is my first post.
I organize a collective purchase of TF536 on the Polish Amiga website ppa.pl.
https://www.ppa.pl/forum/elektronika/41 ... uk#m684932
Will it be possible to buy 30-50 tiles with the next batch? Of course, I will pay the deposit in advance.
Best regards
I am not keen on people acting as middle men to buy the boards. If you are actually building them and selling complete units then thats fine but if you are passing on the bare product then you'll need to wait for it to be open source. Expecting it around October time.

The reason for this is I want to deal with the builders directly not a group buy. I've been very clear about this in the past.

There is also a 20 board limit for anyone i've not supplied before.
———
"It is not necessarily a supply voltage at no load, but the amount of current it can provide when touched that
mixinu

Post by mixinu »

Wow I was patiently waiting for the next batch and still missed it, that was fast! I better start checking this forum on a daily basis from now on.

In case there is still any chance or if you want to add me to a waiting list, I want 3.

Cheers
terriblefire
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by terriblefire »

mixinu wrote: Sun May 10, 2020 5:32 am Wow I was patiently waiting for the next batch and still missed it, that was fast! I better start checking this forum on a daily basis from now on.

In case there is still any chance or if you want to add me to a waiting list, I want 3.

Cheers
There will be a new thread when batch 2 appears. Given how quickly people's economic circumstances can change right now i'm not gonna create a waiting list.

Also having trouble getting hold of JLCPCB to ask them why i cant choose 50pcs for assembly. really annoying. So likely be monday before the order is actually placed.
———
8 Bit Dreams
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by 8 Bit Dreams »

well,
as already said - will be happy to take unpopulated pcbs too (was not 100% happy with soldering paste JLCPCB used, some pads wasn't tinned at all under the 0 Ohm RNs, so yeah..)
Retro computer hardware & repair in Germany
terriblefire
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by terriblefire »

8 Bit Dreams wrote: Sun May 10, 2020 10:54 am well,
as already said - will be happy to take unpopulated pcbs too (was not 100% happy with soldering paste JLCPCB used, some pads wasn't tinned at all under the 0 Ohm RNs, so yeah..)
I will put in a quality complaint if you can give me photos.
———
MarekG1

Post by MarekG1 »

terriblefire wrote: Sat May 09, 2020 10:24 pm I am not keen on people acting as middle men to buy the boards. If you are actually building them and selling complete units then thats fine but if you are passing on the bare product then you'll need to wait for it to be open source. Expecting it around October time.

The reason for this is I want to deal with the builders directly not a group buy. I've been very clear about this in the past.

There is also a 20 board limit for anyone i've not supplied before.
Hello
Our action is non-profit.
We want to reduce shipping costs and get a better price for the rest of the items. The plates will go to individuals in the number of 1-2 pieces. For example, currently 19 people declare the desire to buy 25 printed circuit boards.
Yes, I also offer soldering, but the price of about 11 pounds is the value of a few beers in exchange for a favor. There is no charge for the rest of my work at packaging and shipping.
Best regards
terriblefire
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by terriblefire »

Well i will discuss things again after I see how batch 1 goes. Right now i dont think i'll do a run like this again.
———
MarekG1

Post by MarekG1 »

I understand that the current order is closed.
You wrote that you are considering a second order later and I wrote in its context.

Return to “TF536”