NEW BOM

68030 + SDRAM + IDE

Moderators: terriblefire, Terriblefire Moderator

User avatar
GadgetUK164
Posts: 202
Joined: Fri Jan 04, 2019 2:26 pm

NEW BOM

Post by GadgetUK164 » Wed Jul 01, 2020 3:34 pm

Does anyone know where the BOM is for these? I am now able to order the parts up but not sure precisely what I need to order!
My YouTube Channel - www.youtube.com/GadgetUK164

go0se
Posts: 256
Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2018 7:55 pm

Re: TF536 Bulk Order Batch 4 (exxos run)

Post by go0se » Wed Jul 01, 2020 3:38 pm

GadgetUK164 wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 3:34 pm
Does anyone know where the BOM is for these? I am now able to order the parts up but not sure precisely what I need to order!
viewtopic.php?f=76&t=2728#p38246

LADmachining
Posts: 37
Joined: Sun Mar 24, 2019 2:19 pm

Re: TF536 Bulk Order Batch 4 (exxos run)

Post by LADmachining » Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:43 pm

I have re-formatted and combined the BoMs for TF534 and 536, and included Mouser, Digi-Key and RS stock codes.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... 2098118341

Anthony

User avatar
GadgetUK164
Posts: 202
Joined: Fri Jan 04, 2019 2:26 pm

Re: TF536 Bulk Order Batch 4 (exxos run)

Post by GadgetUK164 » Wed Jul 01, 2020 7:38 pm

LADmachining wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:43 pm
I have re-formatted and combined the BoMs for TF534 and 536, and included Mouser, Digi-Key and RS stock codes.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... 2098118341

Anthony
Thanks =D!!!!! And goose too!

EDIT: Parts ordered - good grief that was expensive lol! I found it cheaper to order from Digikey as you can order smaller quantities. RS have large packs of everything...
My YouTube Channel - www.youtube.com/GadgetUK164

richx
Posts: 32
Joined: Sun Aug 11, 2019 5:03 pm

Re: TF536 Bulk Order Batch 4 (exxos run)

Post by richx » Sat Jul 04, 2020 3:45 pm

LADmachining wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:43 pm
I have re-formatted and combined the BoMs for TF534 and 536, and included Mouser, Digi-Key and RS stock codes.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... 2098118341

Anthony
On row 8, the Digikey/Mouser part numbers are pointing to wrong 1Mx8 size memory.

W9825G6KH-6-ND seems to be the cheapest memory on Digikey.

alenppc
Moderator Team
Moderator Team
Posts: 625
Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:59 pm

Re: TF536 Bulk Order Batch 4 (exxos run)

Post by alenppc » Sat Jul 04, 2020 3:51 pm

Wow that RAM is super cheap. Do we know if it actually works with this board?

PaulJ_2.0
Posts: 429
Joined: Sat May 11, 2019 11:32 pm

Re: TF536 Bulk Order Batch 4 (exxos run)

Post by PaulJ_2.0 » Sat Jul 04, 2020 3:58 pm

alenppc wrote:
Sat Jul 04, 2020 3:51 pm
Wow that RAM is super cheap. Do we know if it actually works with this board?
I have quite a few of these, I will have a go now and report back.

Edit:
Diagrom sees and tests them fine, but wont boot OS from IDE at all.
Tried running a memtest from floppy and no joy.

I have -7 not the -6 Above.

User avatar
8 Bit Dreams
Moderator Team
Moderator Team
Posts: 685
Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2018 7:12 am
Location: Germany

Re: TF536 Bulk Order Batch 4 (exxos run)

Post by 8 Bit Dreams » Sun Jul 05, 2020 6:46 am

richx wrote:
Sat Jul 04, 2020 3:45 pm

On row 8, the Digikey/Mouser part numbers are pointing to wrong 1Mx8 size memory.

W9825G6KH-6-ND seems to be the cheapest memory on Digikey.
already tried - this ram type isn't working
Retro computer repair & hardware in Germany

terriblefire
Moderator Team
Moderator Team
Posts: 3477
Joined: Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:56 pm
Location: Glasgow, UK
Contact:

Re: TF536 Bulk Order Batch 4 (exxos run)

Post by terriblefire » Sun Jul 05, 2020 9:43 am

8 Bit Dreams wrote:
Sun Jul 05, 2020 6:46 am
richx wrote:
Sat Jul 04, 2020 3:45 pm

On row 8, the Digikey/Mouser part numbers are pointing to wrong 1Mx8 size memory.

W9825G6KH-6-ND seems to be the cheapest memory on Digikey.
already tried - this ram type isn't working
Next time i actually build a board i'll try some of this stuff. Might be a while
———
I get cranky when asked to repeat myself.

User avatar
PhilC
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 3783
Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:22 pm

Re: TF536 Bulk Order Batch 4 (exxos run)

Post by PhilC » Sun Jul 05, 2020 10:04 am

I've been trying 16m x 16 chips and will try a 32m x 16 chips this week.

I presume a 1m x 8 would be wrong format?
If it ain't broke, test it to Destruction.

Post Reply

Return to “TF536”