TF360 pre release with previso

List all your hardware and upgrades for sale here.

Moderators: terriblefire, Terriblefire Moderator

supaduper

TF360 pre release with previso

Post by supaduper »

** Now all Sold **

Hi Guys, so Terriblefire (Steve) has given me permission to pre release a small number of the CD32 TF360
So I am offering first dibs on the EXXOS forum

There are priviso`s with this release of the TF360 as although it works it is not complete as the CD Drive does not function yet., but will be fixed in later firmware revisions

I will distribute to interested buyers on the following previso`s

1. You must be able to Program the TF360 with future Firmware updates yourself

2. You will supply your own 68060/50 CPU

3. Hopefully you will already have a CD32 Riser, but if not I will supply one at cost.

So if you are interested contact me via PM and I will give more details on the price which I will not discuss here at the moment as these are pre release and will be offered at Just over cost to Beta Buyers
Attachments
TF360 r2 Top.jpg
TF360 r2 Top.jpg (320.82 KiB) Viewed 3206 times
dalek

Re: TF360 pre release with previso

Post by dalek »

I guess the question for me is are these only going to be available exclusively from the ''builders' or will we able to get individual blank PCBs at some stage?

I'd like to test, but most of the fun for me is going through the process of soldering one up. If I can't do that I think the interest just wouldn't be there for me...
terriblefire
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by terriblefire »

dalek wrote: Mon Jun 08, 2020 10:14 am I guess the question for me is are these only going to be available exclusively from the ''builders' or will we able to get individual blank PCBs at some stage?

I'd like to test, but most of the fun for me is going through the process of soldering one up. If I can't do that I think the interest just wouldn't be there for me...
Not the right topic for this. For now i think its a small batch wider test.
———
"It is not necessarily a supply voltage at no load, but the amount of current it can provide when touched that
indicates how much hurting you shall receive."
supaduper

Post by supaduper »

Pre release TF360 Boards now all sold,

Many thanks to all the Beta Buyers for their support

Return to “AMIGA FOR SALE”