H5 A3 & B1 AMP UPDATE FOR X2 MODULE

Information and progress towards the H5 board.
User avatar
exxos
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 13789
Joined: Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:19 pm
Location: UK
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/exxosuk
Contact:

Re: H5 A3 & B1 AMP UPDATE FOR X2 MODULE

Post by exxos » Mon Dec 28, 2020 7:00 pm

https://www.exxoshost.co.uk/atari/ All my hardware guides - mods - games - STOS
https://www.exxoshost.co.uk/atari/store2/ - All my hardware mods for sale - Please help support by making a purchase.
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=1585 Have you done the Mandatory Fixes ?

User avatar
PhilC
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 3880
Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:22 pm

Re: H5 A3 & B1 AMP UPDATE FOR X2 MODULE

Post by PhilC » Sun Jan 10, 2021 4:35 pm

exxos wrote:
Mon Dec 28, 2020 7:00 pm
Now in store at a steal price :)

https://www.exxoshost.co.uk/atari/store2/#0207
Just wondering about fitting the two spare S2's that I have to my Mega Sts, the wiring to the midi etc seems pretty easy, will this amp work okay if used with a Mega ST circuit board?
If it ain't broke, test it to Destruction.

User avatar
exxos
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 13789
Joined: Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:19 pm
Location: UK
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/exxosuk
Contact:

Re: H5 A3 & B1 AMP UPDATE FOR X2 MODULE

Post by exxos » Sun Jan 10, 2021 4:44 pm

Would assume so..
https://www.exxoshost.co.uk/atari/ All my hardware guides - mods - games - STOS
https://www.exxoshost.co.uk/atari/store2/ - All my hardware mods for sale - Please help support by making a purchase.
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=1585 Have you done the Mandatory Fixes ?

User avatar
PhilC
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 3880
Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:22 pm

Re: H5 A3 & B1 AMP UPDATE FOR X2 MODULE

Post by PhilC » Sun Jan 10, 2021 4:46 pm

exxos wrote:
Sun Jan 10, 2021 4:44 pm
Would assume so..
Ok, I'll order a couple and will find out :D
If it ain't broke, test it to Destruction.

User avatar
Icky
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 2773
Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:57 am
Location: UK
YouTube: https://tinyurl.com/yals4a3k
Contact:

Re: H5 A3 & B1 AMP UPDATE FOR X2 MODULE

Post by Icky » Sun Jan 10, 2021 5:04 pm

PhilC wrote:
Sun Jan 10, 2021 4:46 pm
exxos wrote:
Sun Jan 10, 2021 4:44 pm
Would assume so..
Ok, I'll order a couple and will find out :D
Yes it should as you say its very simple wiring. +5V, GND, RESET, MIDI TX and Audio L/R out

User avatar
exxos
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 13789
Joined: Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:19 pm
Location: UK
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/exxosuk
Contact:

Re: H5 A3 & B1 AMP UPDATE FOR X2 MODULE

Post by exxos » Sun Jan 10, 2021 5:26 pm

PhilC wrote:
Sun Jan 10, 2021 4:46 pm
exxos wrote:
Sun Jan 10, 2021 4:44 pm
Would assume so..
Ok, I'll order a couple and will find out :D
MEGA will refuse to boot and never work again :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire:
https://www.exxoshost.co.uk/atari/ All my hardware guides - mods - games - STOS
https://www.exxoshost.co.uk/atari/store2/ - All my hardware mods for sale - Please help support by making a purchase.
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=1585 Have you done the Mandatory Fixes ?

User avatar
PhilC
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 3880
Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:22 pm

Re: H5 A3 & B1 AMP UPDATE FOR X2 MODULE

Post by PhilC » Sun Jan 10, 2021 6:11 pm

@exxos same old same old :lol:

Well, I now have a TF536, EmuTOS and an S2 connected and playing together in my Mega. Sound volume for the S2 is low as it was on the H5, so I'll fit the amps and will post a how to.
If it ain't broke, test it to Destruction.

Post Reply

Return to “H5 Phoenix Platform Edition”