WEBSHOP OFFLINE DUE TO UK LOCKDOWN

News and information about the exxos store. Includes common questions and answers, plus information on new items for sale or items which will be coming off sale soon etc
PhilC

Re: WEBSHOP OFFLINE DUE TO UK LOCKDOWN

Post by PhilC »

Happy to announce that my order of pink bubble wrap has arrived safely.
If it ain't broke, test it to Destruction.
JezC

Post by JezC »

PhilC wrote: Tue Apr 14, 2020 6:35 pm Happy to announce that my order of pink bubble wrap has arrived safely.
A parcel has arrived :thumbup: & is on the "quarantine" shelf for a few hours. I might give it a good dose of UV-C (for all the good that might do) before I get round to opening it later this evening... :shrug:
:thanksblue:
rubber_jonnie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by rubber_jonnie »

I have an H4 sized parcel too :) In quarantine for the time being
Collector of many retro things!
800XL and 65XE both with Ultimate1MB,VBXL/XE & PokeyMax, SIDE3, SDrive Max, 2x 1010 cassette, 2x 1050 one with Happy mod, 3x 2600 Jr, 7800 and Lynx II
Approx 20 STs, including a 520 STM, 520 STFMs, 3x Mega ST, MSTE & 2x 32 Mhz boosted STEs
Plus the rest, totalling around 50 machines including a QL, 3x BBC Model B, Electron, Spectrums, ZX81 etc...
stephen_usher

Post by stephen_usher »

Unfortunately Royal Mail don't recognise the tracking number of my shipment so I'm not sure where it is.
Intro retro computers since before they were retro...
ZX81->Spectrum->Memotech MTX->Sinclair QL->520STM->BBC Micro->TT030->PCs & Sun Workstations.
Added code to the MiNT kernel (still there the last time I checked) + put together MiNTOS.
Collection now with added Macs, Amigas, Suns and Acorns.
exxos
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by exxos »

stephen_usher wrote: Wed Apr 15, 2020 1:17 pm Unfortunately Royal Mail don't recognise the tracking number of my shipment so I'm not sure where it is.
Tell me your order number and will check the code.. the receipt was difficult to read in a few places :roll:
https://www.exxosforum.co.uk/atari/ All my hardware guides - mods - games - STOS
https://www.exxosforum.co.uk/atari/store2/ - All my hardware mods for sale - Please help support by making a purchase.
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=1585 Have you done the Mandatory Fixes ?
Just because a lot of people agree on something, doesn't make it a fact. ~exxos ~
People should find solutions to problems, not find problems with solutions.
exxos
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by exxos »

exxos wrote: Wed Apr 15, 2020 1:33 pm
stephen_usher wrote: Wed Apr 15, 2020 1:17 pm Unfortunately Royal Mail don't recognise the tracking number of my shipment so I'm not sure where it is.
Tell me your order number and will check the code.. the receipt was difficult to read in a few places :roll:
re-sent tracking email.
https://www.exxosforum.co.uk/atari/ All my hardware guides - mods - games - STOS
https://www.exxosforum.co.uk/atari/store2/ - All my hardware mods for sale - Please help support by making a purchase.
Just because a lot of people agree on something, doesn't make it a fact. ~exxos ~
stephen_usher

Post by stephen_usher »

Excellent! I wasn't expecting such a fast response. That code works. Thank-you.
ZX81->Spectrum->Memotech MTX->Sinclair QL->520STM->BBC Micro->TT030->PCs & Sun Workstations.
Added code to the MiNT kernel (still there the last time I checked) + put together MiNTOS.
Glorfindeal

Post by Glorfindeal »

Is it possible to open your web store but disable your cart so that we can at least see and drool over your upgrades :)
exxos
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by exxos »

Glorfindeal wrote: Wed Apr 15, 2020 3:17 pm Is it possible to open your web store but disable your cart so that we can at least see and drool over your upgrades :)
I did think about that, but I never programmed that feature into the store... If I think of a easy way of doing it I will...
stephen_usher

Post by stephen_usher »

The diag cart has arrived safely and disinfected. :-)

Return to “EXXOS WEBSTORE INFORMATION”