Atari ST Parts group on Thingiverse

The place to discuss & share your 3D models or printable parts!
sandord

Re: Atari ST Parts group on Thingiverse

Post by sandord »

troed wrote: Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:43 am I don't seem to have that option. I did use "Share to group" when I published the models from my own account but that doesn't seem to have worked.
Any progress? I'm not sure what I can do, I can't find any options regarding upload restrictions or anything.

Perhaps someone else who's member of the group can try if they experience the same thing?
troed

Post by troed »

sandord wrote: Mon Sep 24, 2018 10:55 am Any progress? I'm not sure what I can do, I can't find any options regarding upload restrictions or anything.

Perhaps someone else who's member of the group can try if they experience the same thing?
I've read a few posts on how Thingiverse blocks a lot of stuff for new users as some sort of anti spam measurement. I can just assume that's what it is.
sandord

Post by sandord »

troed wrote: Mon Sep 24, 2018 12:56 pm I've read a few posts on how Thingiverse blocks a lot of stuff for new users as some sort of anti spam measurement. I can just assume that's what it is.
Ah, that makes sense. I guess this will solve itself over the course of (hopefully) a few days.
troed

Post by troed »

sandord wrote: Mon Sep 24, 2018 1:02 pm Ah, that makes sense. I guess this will solve itself over the course of (hopefully) a few days.
Yeah, that was it. Checked today and now had access so I've shared three prints with the group now. One I just did today (Epson SMD-3xx rhombus eject button)
sandord

Post by sandord »

troed wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 11:42 am Yeah, that was it. Checked today and now had access so I've shared three prints with the group now. One I just did today (Epson SMD-3xx rhombus eject button)
Great! I'll update the other post to warn people of this.
sandord

Post by sandord »

sandord wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 11:52 am Great! I'll update the other post to warn people of this.
I guess I'm not awake yet, there IS no other post :lol:
rubber_jonnie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by rubber_jonnie »

Just joined the group on Thingiverse.
Collector of many retro things!
800XL and 65XE both with Ultimate1MB,VBXL/XE & PokeyMax, SIDE3, SDrive Max, 2x 1010 cassette, 2x 1050 one with Happy mod, 3x 2600 Jr, 7800 and Lynx II
Approx 20 STs, including a 520 STM, 520 STFMs, 3x Mega ST, MSTE & 2x 32 Mhz boosted STEs
Plus the rest, totalling around 50 machines including a QL, 3x BBC Model B, Electron, Spectrums, ZX81 etc...
sandord

Post by sandord »

rubber_jonnie wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 11:29 am Just joined the group on Thingiverse.
:welcomewave:

Return to “3D MODELS”