FOR SALE - MICE & JOYSTICKS (UK) JOB LOT - SOLD

List your Atari wares and wants here.
exxos
Site Admin
Site Admin

FOR SALE - MICE & JOYSTICKS (UK) JOB LOT - SOLD

Post by exxos »

About 22 joysticks/paddles and 6 mice (some seem to be ST-AM switchable) All untested. £30 ono + postage (works out almost £1 per item!).

IMG_3396.JPG
IMG_3396.JPG (447.34 KiB) Viewed 5039 times
https://www.exxosforum.co.uk/atari/ All my hardware guides - mods - games - STOS
https://www.exxosforum.co.uk/atari/store2/ - All my hardware mods for sale - Please help support by making a purchase.
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=1585 Have you done the Mandatory Fixes ?
Just because a lot of people agree on something, doesn't make it a fact. ~exxos ~
People should find solutions to problems, not find problems with solutions.
Neffers

Re: FOR SALE - MICE & JOYSTICKS (UK) JOB LOT

Post by Neffers »

:shock: Mice!

I really wish I had the pennies for the rodents alone. Cracking deal.
Resident idiot. (Qualified, got a Diploma and everything)
JezC

Post by JezC »

I'm definitely interested - what would the postage be? I might try and add some stuff from the store to an order as well... :)

I'm on the North East Coast (North Yorkshire).
exxos
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by exxos »

JezC wrote: Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:18 pm I'm definitely interested - what would the postage be? I might try and add some stuff from the store to an order as well... :)

I'm on the North East Coast (North Yorkshire).
I guess worst case about £12-£15 UPS. I will see if I can box it tomorrow and see....
https://www.exxosforum.co.uk/atari/ All my hardware guides - mods - games - STOS
https://www.exxosforum.co.uk/atari/store2/ - All my hardware mods for sale - Please help support by making a purchase.
Just because a lot of people agree on something, doesn't make it a fact. ~exxos ~
JezC

Post by JezC »

Sounds fine...I'll have a peruse of the store later tonight & draw up a list & let you know so we can sort it out. :D

Great...if enough rodents work I might even manage to get my A500 & A500+ back in action too :roll:
sandord

Post by sandord »

So you're really making space for that upcoming STF Remake factory in your house now are you? :mrgreen:
exxos
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by exxos »

sandord wrote: Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:31 pm So you're really making space for that upcoming STF Remake factory in your house now are you? :mrgreen:
Maybe ;)

Being able to actually get in my workshop would be a good start!

But also I gotta clear this stuff up... something about the house needs new windows next year ... :roll: Stuff piled up to said windows does not help :P
JezC

Post by JezC »

Officially I'm fixing some of the STs (and probably at least one of the Amigas) ready to sell/make space. While some will definitely go to a good home, I want to keep 'enough' working systems plus spares to keep my MIDI habit going for many years.

If I win the lottery (maybe tomorrow) then another Falcon would be nice (my existing one to run Logic Audio, the new one for Cubase Audio maybe)...but I have quite a few dongles for Creator/Notator/Logic and a couple for Cubase so I obviously 'need' at least one ST for each of those :lol:

I've recently picked up a C-Lab Combiner so I could possibly run Cubase and Notator on the same ST and have one less system...but for some reason that idea doesn't appeal to me in the slightest! :lol:

Part of me does hope to find at least one totally dead board so that I have the excuse for a new STF remake of one kind or another
sandord

Post by sandord »

exxos wrote: Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:40 pm Being able to actually get in my workshop would be a good start!
Fair point, you wouldn't want to be climbing piles of hardware only to break stuff. Legs and all.
exxos wrote: Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:40 pm But also I gotta clear this stuff up... something about the house needs new windows next year ... :roll: Stuff piled up to said windows does not help :P
That would have made an interesting view from the outside :lol: Luckily burgulars aren't generally very interested in old computer crap (that's how they would call it, not my opinion :P) or getting stuck between piles of it while trying to flee.
Neffers

Post by Neffers »

Had my shed broken into a few weeks back, they took my sons motorbike a few drills, bits and sockets, angle grinders and other easy to grab stuff, they left a C64, a pair of Technics 1200's in flight cases, a couple Tascam DA's and other studio / weird stuff. It's as if they have no clue.

Am seriously miffed but am glad that the hard to replace stuff is still there, cause my insurance ran out a few days before - can't afford to pay for it. The biggest ball ache is that the tools they took are what I need to rebuild the point of entry. C****s.
Resident idiot. (Qualified, got a Diploma and everything)

Return to “ATARI FOR SALE & WANTED”