Hi From the Netherlands

New user? Tell us about yourself!
Justme14

Hi From the Netherlands

Post by Justme14 »

Hi All,

From a real Amiga Fan,

After a long stop now active again for the last 1,5 year mostly on the amiga scene.
The things I curently like is Repairing Amigas and building the new hardware availeble for the amiga .

I already build severals hardware like the reamiga 1200 /A3660 from Chucky ,A4000 from Hese or the TF530 boards from Terriblefire.
For me its always a good challange to get these working and these forums are always very helpfull for this ..

Really enjoin reliving the amiga-scene and reading this forum!

Thks,

Auke
Maximilian

Re: Hi From the Netherlands

Post by Maximilian »

Hi,

Do you go to Maarssen for the "Commodore gebruikersgroep" ?, maybe even a "Retrozone" user?
Justme14

Post by Justme14 »

Hoi Maximilian,

I' aware of these Maarssen meetings , as I read to the dutch amigascene.nl forum .
Saddly this forums seems to be not really active anymore and actually not really following anymore .. anyway I did not participate to any of the Maarsen meetings as I 'm to shy ;)

The Retrozone user ?,probabbly not. as it's unknown for me ?

Groeten/ Greetings ,
Maximilian

Post by Maximilian »

Maarssen is pretty low key, and you can just walk in there without trouble, nobody asks you for your membership.
(Been there once myself)
It isn't that big, but it was nice flexing my brain while talking to one of the Vampire programmers.

Retrozone is a group of guys near Hoogeveen, it's invite only.

P.m. me if you live near there and I can try to get you in there, lots of resources there.
Justme14

Post by Justme14 »

Hi Maximilian,

Thanks, will think about Maarssen Or Retrozone is a bit far away for me I think .. ,Saddly I'm still not capable to PM you ,probable as of forums rules ,not sure...

Return to “INTRODUCE YOURSELF”