Greetings from Sweden!

New user? Tell us about yourself!
agranlund

Greetings from Sweden!

Post by agranlund »

Hejsan!

I recently discovered my old Atari 520ST from my childhood and decided on a whim to see if it still worked (it did!).
Don't think I've touched an Atari since sometime in the the early 90's so it's great fun to use it again! And nice to see that there is still an Atari community around!

I'm a programmer at profession so I rarely do much programming at home. When I do, it's usually for some older system. There is something special about the relative simplicity of the 8 and 16 bit machines. I have a particular fondness of the Nintendo Gameboy since that's the console I started my career on, many years ago..
I never did much programming on Atari so I'm thinking I'll have a go at that at some point but for now I'm having fun with the hardware side of things. I occasionally enjoy tinkering with and learning hardware when time allows, although I consider myself nothing more than a happy amateur.

Happy to have found this forum, and the Exxos store of course!

Cheers,
--Anders
exxos
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Greetings from Sweden!

Post by exxos »

:welcomewave:
https://www.exxosforum.co.uk/atari/ All my hardware guides - mods - games - STOS
https://www.exxosforum.co.uk/atari/store2/ - All my hardware mods for sale - Please help support by making a purchase.
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=1585 Have you done the Mandatory Fixes ?
Just because a lot of people agree on something, doesn't make it a fact. ~exxos ~
People should find solutions to problems, not find problems with solutions.
DoG

Post by DoG »

Välkommen.
PhilC

Post by PhilC »

Welcome.

I too never had an Atari back in the day, so making up for it now too.

Enjoy :dualthumbup:
If it ain't broke, test it to Destruction.
ube

Post by ube »

Häpp!
master of the bare pcb
kludge

Post by kludge »

Snart tar vi över.
A kludge is a workaround or quick-and-dirty solution that is clumsy, inelegant, inefficient, difficult to extend and hard to maintain.

My lack of focus:
[ 4 * Amiga 500 ][ Amiga 500+ ][ 2 * Amiga 600 ][ A1200 ][ Amiga 2000 w/ A2386 ][ Amiga 4000/030 w/ CyberVision 64 3D, FastLane SCSI Z3 ][ CD32 ][ VIC-20 ][ 4 * C64 Breadbin ][ 5 * C64C ][ 2 * C128 ][ C128D ][ C64 DTV ][ Mac Classic ][ Mac Classic II ][ Mac Colour Classic ]
PaulJ_2.0

Post by PaulJ_2.0 »

Sven Goran!

OK, I will stop showing off

Welcome to the forum :D

Return to “INTRODUCE YOURSELF”