Hello From France

New user? Tell us about yourself!
thairacer

Hello From France

Post by thairacer »

Hi all, I'm the only French frog here :lol: ? I've been a long time here but never presented, Oh well tha's done, I had my first computer (Atari-STF) in 1989 for "study" but when I was teenager I used more for games with friends at collège, after in 1991, had my first Amiga 500+ in promotion, after my 1200 and finally a CD32 cause I was really involved in Commodore, so much ahead at these time, more fun.But after some months I sold all for the DOOMED pc ansd my first job was to build and care computer in big shop. many years passed and I felt nostalgy and found a CD32 on Ebay sold by a English collector who wanted to sell only to someone who care ! , I was the man 8-) , so since 4 years I have my beloved CD32, it's same my friend, a heritage of all commodore ingenious history, the spirit of Jay Miner.And since some years I follow mister Steve Leary with there product, I had TF328, TF330 and hope on day the 360.. I use my CD32 for many things, games, listen music, slideshow pictures, looking CDXL movies (thanks Markus Shordan with Agablaster) who made a great convertor, now you can have dvd quality !
I such impress by the community by new hardware, news games, it's Alive.
Stay Healthy and long Live the King .
jean
PhilC

Re: Hello From France

Post by PhilC »

:welcomewave:
If it ain't broke, test it to Destruction.
supaduper

Post by supaduper »

Hi Jean

Great to see you join Exxos
cmorley

Post by cmorley »

Welcome! :D
thairacer

Post by thairacer »

Hello ! hey Supaduper, glad to see u 8-) thanks for war welcome here, i spent many time on forum/facebook/tweeter for learn a lot and help little bit cause i came later on Amiga, stayed too long on PC/MAC ! but it's same bicycle :D , take care all !!
rpineau

Post by rpineau »

Welcome to the forum (and no you're not the only French frog here ;) ).

Rodolphe
Working ones : MegaSTE (68020) / TT030 / Falcon with AB040 & Eclipse / 1040STF
Need testing : Falcon with CT2
Tomswork

Post by Tomswork »

:welcomewave:

From Canada

Tom

Return to “INTRODUCE YOURSELF”