Hi from The Netherlands

New user? Tell us about yourself!
thairacer

Re: Hi from The Netherlands

Post by thairacer »

derkom wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 1:03 pm
thairacer wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 9:21 am :welcomewave: Netherlands is nice country, I went there and slept on a botel !
The one parked in the Ij just across from Amsterdam Centraal? My partner and I stayed there a few nights several winters ago (I like Amsterdam in the winter much more than summer). The only other guests were a bunch of rig workers in from various parts of Europe. Got properly sloshed with them in the onboard bar. That was a good night. :) :cheers:
Yeah, it was need Centraal on a small barge, very homely atmosphere , we took breakfast with the captain who was a lady :) , small cabin but exotic travel !
derkom

Re: Hi from The Netherlands

Post by derkom »

thairacer wrote: Fri Apr 10, 2020 11:24 am Yeah, it was need Centraal on a small barge, very homely atmosphere , we took breakfast with the captain who was a lady :) , small cabin but exotic travel !
Ah, I was talking about the Amstel Botel, which is a much larger, more commercial establishment, and weird and wonderful in its own right. But I've also stayed on a privately owned B&B style boat once, which was also very nice. :)

Sorry for threadjacking a little bit. Hi @CD32Freak! Welkom bij exxos forum! :D

Return to “INTRODUCE YOURSELF”